• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So...about Thomas Davis

Brokenbad

TD is one HELL of a player no doubt.

However, we have James Anderson who has filled in VERY nicely and Conner is playing very well in the middle.

If Davis comes back from injury this year, what do you think the plan of action would be?

Personally, I would put Beason back in the middle and let Davis play opposite Anderson.

Thoughts?

I still don't think James Anderson is as good as Nail Diggs was in his prime.

A few times Anderson let Frank Gore run right past him to go put no pressure on Alex Smith. I'm not sure if this is what the scheme called for but as an intelligant football player I would go cover the teams best player instead of worry about Alex Smith or David Carr.

Just saying...

I hate to do it, but I agree, Connor will have to go to the bench. He's a starting caliber MLB, and a good one at that, but Beason is better, and I'm not sure he's built to play the outside.

I'd like to have him as a backup, but I think we should trade him for maximum value in the offseason now that the league has seen what he can do. Then re-sign Anderson.

Make us a 3-4... DUH! Let the threads begin!!!

/sarcasm

I think Fox is a coach who wont let an injury let your starting spot be taken away. So Davis slides Beason back to the MLB and Connor goes to the bench. I love having depth at LB, but Connor would be pretty great trade bate. I wish Connor played OLB, we'd be set for a while at LB.

If Davis proves to be healthy for next year, I think we trade Connor to a team needing a MLB, b/c the dude is obviously a starter in this league... he just aint Beason... I think Jamar and Eric could be backups for next year. It just wouldn't be fair for Dan to sit behind Beason for the rest of his career. We could pick up some great value for him.

Archived