• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Fat Cat

NJPanthers12

I have a hard time believing you are a Panther fan. NY based sport teams them boom Panthers, I call BS.

BS!

There is BS in this thread!!!

not bs i am a die heart panthers fan can read you off my jersey collection if you would like. attend 3 panther games every year even though i live in NJ and never have missed a game at the Meadowlands once. have the nfl package specifically for the panthers and have missed 1 game in the last decade and that was the Panther Texans game back in 2007 i believe where Steve Smith scored two early touchdowns and we blew the game, and then Steve Smith had that incredible run where he broke like 8 tackles. So no you are wrong, can tell you anything you want to know about the Carolina Panthers from Rod Smtih being our first pick in the expansion draft to John Kasay having that field goal blocked against the saints to miss the playoffs.

Just become a Giants fan and be done with it dude. I have no idea why you're a Panthers fan, and that has nothing to do with the way you feel about Jerry Richardson. If you hate the Richardsons, your life is going to be nothing but pain from here on out, because once pops dies, the team is going to stay in the family. Do you just want to lord it over your Joisey pals when/if Carolina is a good team again, about how you stuck it out through the lean years? I seriously don't get it.

Also you have to have expected the yankee poo and constant piss shots about where you're from. Jesus you're from one of the most heavily stereotyped and mocked places in the country, second only to the south.

And I can't speak for everyone, but your broken record bullshit is getting tiresome. Everything you've discussed in this thread has been explored in detail everywhere else on this board, up to and including the "fat cat" moniker that you probably mistook for clever.

First things first, this is not a grammar class but rather a forum so therefore i do not care about the difference between your and you're. me typing that on a forum did not prevent me from getting the job i have today.

second yes New Jersey is heavily stereotyped, but I wouldnt say it is the most considering the whole southern region is know as hilbilly farmers who enjoy incest in the mountains and can barely read.

third i once again am a huge Panthers fan and want to see this team succeed. the only thing i have repeatedly harped over was letting Julius Peppers go, because I do not see how that could possibly be the right move ecspecially with all the salary cap room we have left. Just because you love Jerry Richardson because he brought a team to the Carolinas and he comes down during mini camp and shakes all of your hands does not mean he should be immune to criticism. How can you possibly say as a fan who spends money on this team you are ok with him throwing a season away? If you can honestly say that then you have a losers mentality, and take as many shots as you want at NJ and the north but that mentality is what generally seperates the North from the South. I am not saying everybod but mostly.

At the end of the day, Richardson is a mega-millionaire, I doubt he really loses much sleep over what anyone thinks of him, or his moves this year.

The buck always stops at the top, or in this case, the man who writes the checks to Fox, Hurney, the players et al.

I guess if we don't like it, we can turn in our PSLs, and not go to the games.

The issues with this team offensively really started when we gave up our depth to keep Peppers and then restructuring Delhomme to keep Peppers. It's over now. We are probably a 1-15 team. We will most likely get a top 5 draft pick, have a new coach and a better future. It doesn't help now.

Compared to franchises like the Saints and Falcons, this team has done pretty good.

As much as I don't like what has happened this year and the decisions made by Richardson driven by the CBA, there are a lot worse owners in the NFL then JR.

I read on here that JR made his decisions about this year to make his business (the Carolina Panthers) stronger in case of a lockout next year. I'm sure that is true. Also I read he never dreamed this team would be so bad. I can believe that too. I also read a thread on here today were Fox summed up this year by saying we will coach what we have and try to improve. That's all that can be done at this point. Name calling, owner bashing, and grilling the coaching staff is useless. Get over it. Better times will come.

Archived