• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Like it or not, Clausen isnt the reason.

chknwing

Clausen is not the reason carolina is losing games, he may be one of them, but by far the sole reason. The defense has been shredded as of late. The last 3 games against Atlanta, Seattle, and Cleveland, all 3 teams had a running back score 3TD's. WTF.

That is because our biggest need is a stud DT...

Clausen is not the reason carolina is losing games, he may be one of them, but by far the sole reason. The defense has been shredded as of late. The last 3 games against Atlanta, Seattle, and Cleveland, all 3 teams had a running back score 3TD's. WTF.

D is banged up at LB and the secondary. It is taking a toll. They have been on the field all season.

Clausen is the main reason we are losing. Same reason why the best rushing team in the NFL had a total of 69 yards and 0 points on Sunday....horrible QB will make everyone garbage.

maybe hayden should apologize to the offense.

seriously...DT is a need, but we are better off addressing that in FA. this draft class isn't all that good for that.

QB is a huge need and clausen has done nothing to show that he is the answer or at least one worth passing up luck or even newton for. sucks for him that he was thrown into such a bad situation. doesn't suck for the panthers that there are at least two better options available to us in the draft next year. passing up on that would be a mistake.

We have no offensive leadership... The closest thing we have is Smitty, and he's more of a follower/rogue than a leader...

This is my biggest fault with Jimmy, but I can't really blame him too much...

Gross has been off all year, as has Kalil... Wharton is banged up and Otah is an afterthought... As for the rest of the line, I'm sure some people that post here could do a better job...

DWill is done (and likely as a Panther too), Stewart is starting to wake up, and Goodson has been consistent...

The TE's, while talented, have been MIA all year... The WRs are young and not really all that reliable...

All this equates to a total lack of motivation, only exponentially made worse by the play calling and play design...

Give the defense some DTs, a couple more LBs, and a legit cover corner opposite Gamble (whom I have a feeling may not even be here next year, meaning we'll need to replace him too) and they will be okay...

Archived