• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

For all you Luck fans that wanted Luck

Ohio

Mallett has an arm and that's it. Terrible footwork, is a dipshit, chokes when it matters, is a statue.

Hi Derek Anderson.

for the record im black.

but if a white guy is acting as if he is black (mallet if you have ever seen any of his interviews), and especially a qb, i would take that as a sign of him being retarded.

And all you CBA guys who "thought" you owned me someway failed to mention, that the CBA could get passed with a rookie wage scale being implemented NEXT YEAR IN 2012.

So you fools want to tell me how much money Luck left on the table, come on boys...

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/How-much-money-if-any-did-Andrew-Luck-leave-on;_ylt=AjaWaawpOm7hfAESlDH_48lDubYF?urn=nfl-304369

I say we keep Clausen at QB so that we have a great chance at the #1 pick next year to get that Andrew Luck kid from Stanford!!

As for Mallett...his problems are psychological not physical...do not want Ryan Leaf v.2

Agree, all top QB prospects have issues, JR isn't going draft a kid with what he considers a "character flaw".

And all you CBA guys who "thought" you owned me someway failed to mention, that the CBA could get passed with a rookie wage scale being implemented NEXT YEAR IN 2012.

So you fools want to tell me how much money Luck left on the table, come on boys...

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/How-much-money-if-any-did-Andrew-Luck-leave-on;_ylt=AjaWaawpOm7hfAESlDH_48lDubYF?urn=nfl-304369

and we COULD win 16 games next season...ass

Who do you want now?????? You willing to give Jimmy 1 more year? Here's why Luck did not come out, and it's the truth.

Im heart broken to see your dreams shattered...:o

He realized that Carolina was horrific elsewhere and a QB alone couldn't fix this mess. He would be put in Jimmy Clausens situation, a no win situation. THERE IS NO OTHER REASON WHY LUCK WOULD PUSH 30-50MILL GUARANTEED AWAY, NONE! Like I've been saying, trade down, and get more help.

shut up ohio state fan with an opinion

Archived