• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rivera On WFNZ

Nicbsbll2

It's time that Barnidge and Rosario gets serious looks. They are the ones with the talent and play making ability to win games. No offense to King, but the safe trustworthy blocking guy isn't going to cut it anymore. I don't think we need to sign a TE. B&R can be the guys we're looking for.

very little upside to moore, but there's not a whole lot of drop off between him and the other FA options out there. i still would rather se what a couple of the other younger vet FAs would bring, we already know about moore.

how can we write moore off if he was in the same offense that clausen was in last year? if people are going to give clausen the benefit of the doubt, i think moore might deserve it too.

Man, this guy Rivera is like the polar opposite of John Fox. He's smarter, more articulate, addresses every aspect of every question, and his football philosophy is light years ahead of Fox. I'm so glad Richardson made the transition.

I was thinking he did more talking in this one interview than Fox did in 9 years, LOL

I see a lot of people politely dissing king. He only catches practically everything. He just isn't the yac TE that so many of us (including myself) want.

He can still be a great redzone target, and chain mover. We'll still need depth. He may not be the starter for us anymore in the new system, ut that doesn't mean he can't help put points on the board in their efforts to spread the ball around.

Archived