• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers new TE?

Paintballr

Watching NFL Live today they interview Jeremy Shockey......

Now I am not saying that we should pick him up but, think about the connections and what our new HC said.

He went to Miami, from my understanding Chud was his OC/TE coach there correct? We want a TE that can be versatile and he just said on NFL Live that he has a physical with a team tomorrow and didn't want to say who it is with.

Do you think he could be a option for our team? If so why and if not why not?

Watching NFL Live today they interview Jeremy Shockey......

Now I am not saying that we should pick him up but, think about the connections and what our new HC said.

He went to Miami, from my understanding Chud was his OC/TE coach there correct? We want a TE that can be versatile and he just said on NFL Live that he has a physical with a team tomorrow and didn't want to say who it is with.

Do you think he could be a option for our team? If so why and if not why not?

It could be us but given we aren't signing anyone until after the CBA is signed, I doubt we are in a hurry. Particularly at his salary of 5 million in 2011 which is why NO released him.

It could be us but given we aren't signing anyone until after the CBA is signed, I doubt we are in a hurry. Particularly at his salary of 5 million in 2011 which is why NO released him.

True but any team that signs him would be silly if they don't sign him to a incentive based contract.

He's better than what we have.

Sure I may not like him but if he makes our team better (if he can stay on the field) then why the f*ck not?

the current version of Shockey probably isn't that much better than a Rosario or Barnidge. But one of our two TEs in the Saints offense and they would be making plays as well.

Rosario is gonna get a shot. He can catch and has nice size...6'4" and 250 lbs......he's young....and San Diego got to see him make an incredible catch for a game winning TD a couple years back....with the right offense...he could be the TE we need.

Archived