• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Poll: Who do you take at #65...

Stumpy

Who we should take with the #1 pick has been discussed ad nauseam, so how about something different. Assuming we draft your guy #1, who would you pick with our 3rd round pick, #65 overall?

Obviously, the draft is impossible to predict this far back. Some of these players may be gone when we pick. Some players we don't expect to be there may drop to us. But the choices are players whose average draft position are between 60-69 based on all the 3+ round mocks I could find.

I am really sick about this kind of fuging discussion!! You guys are thinking about what?Damn,just keep guessing about this kind of poo that haven't happened yet,maybe you just have abandon time to do so.Damn,so sick!I thought fans in the Huddle should be smart but I am wrong,80% are idiots.Ban me please.

I am really sick about this kind of fuging discussion!! You guys are thinking about what?Damn,just keep guessing about this kind of poo that haven't happened yet,maybe you just have abandon time to do so.Damn,so sick!I thought fans in the Huddle should be smart but I am wrong,80% are idiots.Ban me please.

pssst hey...this is what a discussion forum is for.....

You are on a NFL team's fan forum... in March... during a lock out... without free agency... and you're upset because people are discussing the draft? :smilielol5:

Abandon time? If you were busy, would you have typed this or just not read it and moved on?

Aren't these boards to discuss possibilities?

Fair question, but one we cannot answer without knowing who we took first.

Archived