• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How did you meet your spouse/significant other/partner?

Darth Biscuit

i'd just flown back from a months-long trek across australia and southeast asia, and decided to spend my tax return check (i'd been saving it to get started when i returned home) on a volunteer trip to nicaragua to build a high school in an impoverished section of the capital. best decision i ever made - i met a girl on the trip who happened to live 15 miles from me. we hit it off immediately.

been married for close to six months now...

I hope biscuit starts a thread tomorrow asking how everyone proposed!!!

ahaha Im gonna slap you through your computer...

better yet....Ill just have Robin call and break up with you....I know that stings more than a slap in the face:eek:

ahaha Im gonna slap you through your computer...

better yet....Ill just have Robin call and break up with you....I know that stings more than a slap in the face:eek:

you have a better chance of slapping me through the computer than getting Robin to break up with me!

I met my wife in a cave, she was trying to start a fire with flint rock to cook a wild boar she killed. I started the fire with my lighter, she was impressed with my fire starting skills and I love pork so we jumped over the broom stick together.

Russian mail-order.

High school. I've pissed and moaned about her on here more than once. :o Currently at different colleges (She goes to State, and since they don't have my major AND it IS NC State, i couldn't/didn't want to go there) and plan on doing the proposal/marriage bit once we graduate.

Archived