• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Job Pranks?

YourMomsLover

I'm working on one right now. I'm in an office with less than 15 people. I'm trying to come up with one to do to this a-hole I work with. But it has to be one where he can't figure out who did it. I'm looking for suggestions.

I've worked in a lot of restaurants and the pranks there are endless. Although, the best was probably at Hooter's.

We made slices of cheesecake from blocks of butter. We used the scrapings from the fryers' filter for the crust and used oil for the caramel topping.

One girl ate 4 big ass bites before she realized what it was! :rofl:

Send text messages to his wife.

He is married and I think he IS sleeping with one of my coworkers. But I don't know her number. Besides, the woman he is sleeping with is my superior. So I don't want to piss her off.

Super glue in his chair.

Can't actually do any physical damage to him. It has to be harmless for the most part. And under no circumstances can it be linked to me without me actually saying so. I want to look just as surprised as everyone else and never let anyone know it was me.

I know. I'm not leaving very many options open. But if any group of minds can come together and solve this difficulty, it's the brain child of the Huddle masses. :thumbsup:

Guy at my job keeps a picture of himself with his wife and baby son on his desk.

Another fellow took a picture of his own face and taped it over the first guy's face (the implication of course being...yeah) :eek:

I've tried to decide whether I'd chuckle at that or beat the snot out of him if I were in his place.

Archived