• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

-Game of Thrones-HBO-

Kurb

4 hours ago, CRA said:

TV show only...how many Valyrian Steel swords are in play?

Longclaw w/ Jon

Heartsbane w/ Sam

Oakbreaker w/ Brienne

and Joffery's MIA sword

is that it?  I assume Lightbringer will be a variation of one of those already in play?

Yeah that covers it for the tv show. Joffrey's sword didn't exactly go missing so I'm sure it was just given to Tommen and then now just probably stuck in a closet or in the armory.

There is also Dawn which is the sword that Eddard propped against Lyanna's bed in the flashback scene. It's not technically valyrian steel, but there's been a long standing theory that it is to be the sword of azor ahai. Dawn = bringing light, right? And it could be the reason that they idiotically had Arthur Dayne dual wielding with it, to foreshadow Jon dual wielding it and Longclaw.

On 6/28/2016 at 2:41 PM, CRA said:

TV show only...how many Valyrian Steel swords are in play?

Longclaw w/ Jon

Heartsbane w/ Sam

Oakbreaker w/ Brienne

and Joffery's MIA sword

is that it?  I assume Lightbringer will be a variation of one of those already in play?

Littlefinger's dagger is Valyrian steel, but yeah, not a sword, but hey

5 hours ago, Bronn said:

I don't know if anyone has read the recent chapter from Aeron's perspective, but apparently Euron has a set of Valyrian Steel armor... That has to be pretty sick...

Yea I can imagine, but I bet Asha (Yara) or Theon will have a thing or 2 to say about that next season ;)

7 hours ago, Bronn said:

I don't know if anyone has read the recent chapter from Aeron's perspective, but apparently Euron has a set of Valyrian Steel armor... That has to be pretty sick...

I began to read some preview chapters but then I said fug it. I don't want to go into the next book in 10 years and already know what happened. I want to be intrigued and surprised. But this does indeed some like some bad ass poo right here.

57 minutes ago, Hugor Hill said:

I began to read some preview chapters but then I said fug it. I don't want to go into the next book in 10 years and already know what happened. I want to be intrigued and surprised. But this does indeed some like some bad ass poo right here.

Bet the book is out by years end

Archived