• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Exam dream

Epistaxis

You guys get this one?

I haven't had it in awhile. Usually still get it maybe once every other month.

Last night really sucked. I had to design a really complex mass transit grid, complete with buses and trains, infrastructure, lots of calculations....

I completely blew it, I think, but I wouldn't even know it if i did. Good thing I'm not a civil engineer.

And for that matter, why in hell was I even taking that particular test?

Might have been the Sodor Thomas the Tank Engine labyrinth I was building with my son before bed.

I think this is nerd PTSD.

Real hero studs have flashbacks of storming the beaches of Normandy.

I get the sweats from unpreparedness for test taking.

My recurring dream was always being unprepared for the big game

I'd get all dressed for the game but be missing a shin guard or couldn't find my helmet etc

those dreams really fug with my head

I have this and mine is I brought the away uniform for the home game.

I used to have the test dreams alot, and had one pretty recently. Mostly they have been replaced by the waiting tables dreams. I had one last week, first time in a year probably. And I waited tables over 20 (damn!) years ago. Some stuff just sticks with you I guess.

Never, ever had this kind of dream...

My "weird" dreams are usually of being in a fight and physically not being able to hit the person... like my arms won't do it...

I have dreams like that too. Makes me so mad because I'll be wanting to knock the poo out of somebody but can't!! :mad5:

Don't really have test dreams per se.

The one that makes me wake up with shivers (non-military related) is the one where I am at a party and somebody hands me a joint or a tray with coke and I partake.

I don't do drugs anymore and it would dearly cost me and the family if I did so it bounce up cursing myself.

As for the other ones, for some reason the ghosts come to play/fug with my mind only when I am sick or running a fever. Wierd.

Archived