• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What was the most suprising pick/non-pick today?

Stumpy

It was a pretty crazy first round. Lots of trades, 4 QBs gone in the first 12 picks, a player that was, at one time, rated as the number 1 player in the draft doesn't get picked.

So what was the craziest storyline from tonight?

Surprising draft Vikings/Ponder, Lions adding Fairley with Suh and ATL getting another weapon for Ryan.

At first I was surprised by Locker but honestly not really I was more high on him than Gabbert anyway. I feel like Locker will be the better pro between the two.

ponder ponder ponder ponder ponder ponder ponder ponder ponder ponder ponder ponder ponder ponder ponder ponder ponder ponder ponder ponder ponder ponder ponder ponder ponder ponder ponder ponder ponder ponder ponder ponder ponder ponder ponder ponder ponder ponder ponder ponder ponder ponder ponder ponder ponder ponder ponder ponder ponder ponder ponder ponder ponder ponder ponder ponder ponder ponder ponder ponder ponder ponder ponder ponder ponder ponder ponder ponder ponder ponder ponder ponder ponder ponder ponder ponder ponder ponder ponder ponder ponder ponder ponder ponder ponder ponder ponder ponder ponder ponder ponder ponder ponder ponder ponder ponder ponder ponder ponder ponder ponder ponder ponder ponder ponder ponder ponder ponder ponder ponder ponder ponder

Well, Atlanta had been trying to trade up all day so I was not surprised by that fact, but I WAS surprised by Ponder.

that also surprised me more than Jones, but i was amazed about Locker over Gabbert. i thought Gabbert would've been a Titan, i never thought Jacksonville would make that pick, well at least now they can sell some tickets.

Has to be Minny taking Ponder at 12.... Thats just stupid of them, to get him there when they could've traded back and still got him IMO.

Bowers isn't that surprising, his knee was supposedly really bad. I wouldn't be surprised to see him fall into the middle - late part of the second round.

Has to be Minny taking Ponder at 12.... Thats just stupid of them, to get him there when they could've traded back and still got him IMO.

Bowers isn't that surprising, his knee was supposedly really bad. I wouldn't be surprised to see him fall into the middle - late part of the second round.

Minny could've traded back, but not past 16 or Washington could've picked Ponder, i think that's partly why they moved back for. As for Bowers, i know his knee wasnt great, but he was passed on for alot of guys that i wouldnt take over him.

Archived