• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So...if Carolina finishes last again next season...

PanthersPhan18

Oy :(

Speculation overload on this topic. If we stink again next year, there could be a hundred reasons why. What you did next would be based on those reasons.

Draft weekend is usually the time when everyone's optimism is through the roof. Why on earth is so much of this board focused on negative scenarios or getting pissy over what someone said about us? :confused:

BPA available other than Quarterback but I guarantee we don't finish last......oh and people would be dying to trade up to get Luck

i dont know about the finish last statement because this schedule is very tough. As for people dying to trade up, i am sure they will, BUT i dont think the offers will be great because they know the panthers have Cam Newton and wont take them seriously when it comes to drafting Luck

People need to forget about Luck.

With the Carolina OL, RB and D......you have to work very hard to be the worst team in the NFL. It was a perfect storm of Richardosn/Fox/Clausen last year. Storm is over. Rivera will have a competitive team. 6-7 wins imo if he has a healthy team.

This is hard one to talk about, if only because there are a seemingly infinite number of variables. Not the least of which is my gut feeling that having the worst record in the league again seems unlikely.

But, if lightning strikes and there's even the slightest bit of confidence in either Newton or Pickles, my guess is that they trade down.

They won't pick Luck. They will give Cam a few years. Also don't forget that we have Clausen and he will be here for a while as well.

We have enough talent at QB. At this point we just have to wait and see what develops.

But if we are a top 5 pick next year. I say we take a tackle or a CB.

Archived