• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Round 7: Lee Ziemba

KillerKat

Nice. Could be an excellent backup and insurance for Otah. I think he fits best there in our scheme. If not should make a solid G. All in all the only pick I have beef with is the Wilson pick (would have went Green). Everyone else I wanted pre-draft (which almost never happens to me). I think I like RR's influence on our drafting.

wouldn't be surprised if we bring in darvin adams as a undrafted free agent. Make it a trio of tigers

Can't sign any until all this mess gets settled which sucks. But I would love that signing. While I wouldn't have drafted him (because of how inconsitent his hands are) he still is a solid deep threat that already our QB is used to playing with. For a UDFA its high/med reward no risk.

Can't sign any until all this mess gets settled which sucks. But I would love that signing. While I wouldn't have drafted him (because of how inconsitent his hands are) he still is a solid deep threat that already our QB is used to playing with. For a UDFA its high/med reward no risk.

Ugh...you can count me out of the Darvin Adams love. I just don't believe he can play in this league.

Maybe the best pick in this draft for us (in terms of value). Good player, good rapport with Newton, and was captain or one of the captains on a national championship team last year. I love this pick. He is versatile and a good dude!!

Archived