• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Some News

NJPanthers12

Yup no problem I am more then happy to help. I know this offseason has been awful and boring with the lockout so hopefully this makes it a little bit more bearable. I am actually flying down to Charlotte tomorrow just to see some old friends and then will be there for business Monday-Wednesday and plan on meeting him for dinner. So if anyone has anything they want to know just write it here and I will make sure to ask.

Who is "him"?

I would be more weary of someone claiming to have a link to the organization if they were willing to give up the source.

NJ has more credit than 99% of posters yet you guys flame him, funny.

Questions:

Anyone else in FA besides D-line? Like a vet QB? O-line?

Otah, what the fug is going on here?

Who wasn't at those team practices due to 'contract issues'?

Anyone else special (Shockey) Rivera and crew might bring in with them?

I am sure some of these can't be answered but any of them would be cool :). I'll try and thing of more.

Hey is this the same guy that told you we're trading down and taking a tight end in the second?

I said the Panthers wanted to keep all of their picks for next year, but if that CB from Virginia or Kyle Rudolph fell to the end of the second round they would try to get back in, but would not trade next years second or first.. The Virginia guy was chosen number 1 and Rudolph went in the top 15. I also said that there was no way they were trading up for Pae or Austin at the end of the second and I was right. I also said they were targeting a guy with character issues and the next day they took Hogan, but keep not believing me I am fine with that.

I just landed in Charlotte and will be meeting my friend Monday night for dinner so I will make sure to ask him the questions and feel free to post more if you would like.

Also to answer Lady Panther I can't reveal who is he is because he actually works within the organization. He isn't Marty Hurney, Jerry Richardson, or Ron Rivera but he definitly knows stuff.

i would like to know how seriously they are looking at upgrading CB. it appears (since you didn't mention him returning) that marshall is gone. do they think his replacement is on the team or are they looking at a top FA prospect without the last name asomugha?

on that note, how serious are they about filling holes in FA? are they going to go after more big name guys or are they going to be bargain hunting?

Archived