• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Madden 12 player traits

Eazy-E

Johnson without a High Motor? Blasphemy.

Cam Newton throws a tight spiral, good, has rookie ratings when it comes to pressure and forced passes, good.

Throw Ball Away, No? I am not sure what this rating symbolizes, maybe whether or not he throws the ball away to avoid a sack or he just holds on to it?

3 stars for Confidence, that is good. 1 star for Consistency, again a good rookie rating for obvious reasons.

Not sure how these new ratings will turn out when it comes to paying, but I will want to find out. Johnson does need a motor though I think he deserves it.

That is just shocking. I mean really really bad.

Sometimes I think they just flick a randomiser switch or something. What makes me scratch my head the most is that rookies seem to have more traits than established stars, almost as if they paid a lot of attention to them, but couldn't be bothered to research every player.

I trust Padre, and he says the game is decent:

http://www.pastapadre.com/2011/06/10/madden-nfl-12-at-e3-impressions

I'll say this, I want to hate on this game, and say how bad it freaking sucks, because it has sucked for the past five years as far as I'm concerned and got worse each year. But I think it's going to get better this year.

The worst part in regards to CJ's rating is what Peppers' is. High Motor: Yes

That to me is a bigger load of poo than saying CJ doesn't play with one. It doesnt matter though. Its madden, everyone of these rankings will change within 2 weeks of the game being out. If this is what the game says in week 10 then we have something to be concerned about.

I've officially given up on media/EA Sports/mainstream communications having any understanding of our organization or positivity towards us. It sucks because I can't even talk with other football fans about the Panthers because they spout the same poo that ESPN spouts so its a never ending cycle.

Archived