• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Interesting News

NJPanthers12

Schwartz had no preseason at RG and was not ready to be thrown there when he was moved inside. After 2-3 rough starts, he did very well there. We drafted a backup center and backup Tackle. Think about it. Otah did not participate in the workout and Kalil needs a backup, especially if he decides to go free agent next season. Williams and Ziemba.

My short experience observing and speaking with the Panthers confirms the bits about SS and Marshall. Marshall is a weird dude--nice, but a bit different.

If we can add a DT and a CB (we will need to draft another CB next year, IMO), we will be set. I still do not see the financial sense in re-signing Williams; Goodson, Sutton, and Stew is a pretty solid backfield.

Please tell me you are referring to someone else , because as far as I can tell , I was the 1st to pie and rep him for both news things he's told us .. well fug me for having an opinion mr sir..

Please also if you could .. define "hater" for me ?

mrtd

maybe haters the word, maybe it's not. but all he does is completely discredit and mock anything njpanthers has to say whenever it's something that regards info from somewhere no one can verify or deny. so, since he's not the one with any info, he mocks njpanthers whenever anything new is brought about.

personally, i like to see new info posts, whether they are actually true or not, no one knows. i'd still rather read it and see what people say about it, and how plausible any of it might be, rather than read nothing at all, or another cam newton thread.

and why would njpanthers go through the trouble of concocting new threads full of false information with fabricated people and scenarios? ever think he might think about posting info that maybe the other readers here would like to know about? if indeed any one little thing he leaks to us is true, i consider us lucky he's even going through the bullsh!t of posting his information, because of people like mrtouchdown who rag on him when he does so.

so get back to 'hating' mr td, hope you never have anything you want to share with the huddle that you might find interesting, cause you may get laughed at.

]

My short experience observing and speaking with the Panthers confirms the bits about SS and Marshall. Marshall is a weird dude--nice, but a bit different.

I don't know RM personally, but he sure as hell looks weird. He looks like he has fetal alcohol syndrome.

Is he the food and beverage administrator?

people can hear things no matter who they are, when I was 15 years old and a bag boy I just by chance developed a relationship with the guy who manages the radio headsets. He only told me generalizations but he knew crazy stuff too that he only hinted at.

people can hear things no matter who they are, when I was 15 years old and a bag boy I just by chance developed a relationship with the guy who manages the radio headsets. He only told me generalizations but he knew crazy stuff too that he only hinted at.

the food&bev guy most def got the hook up!!!!!

...on curly fries.

ghey

In all seriousness, deangelo told a friend of mine that he is 95% sure he is staying. The 5% chance of him leaving would be if the panthers for some reason were just trying to let him go, and that he truly does want to stay.

Archived