• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

All rookies signed except Cam, Fua as of 11:15

CatMan72

what's with the rookie contracts being fully guaranteed?

Since it is capped. Agents want as much guaranteed as possible. Think Cams hold up isnt about money. Probably more about wording on what he can and cant do outside of the organization.

Don't make the mistake of putting all your eggs in one basket. Cam is an exceptional talent, but so was Jamarcus Russell. I'm not saying that this will the case, and I don't think it will be so myself. The Panthers just need to be smart and make him earn his keep!

Cam, be the man that I know you will be and compromise to get this contract done!

Comparing Cam to Jamarcus Russell? Is cam 70 pounds over weight and lazy? I didnt think so.

Because they are less than half what top draft picks have made in the past, and they don't want to feel like they are getting the shaft.

Since it is capped. Agents want as much guaranteed as possible. Think Cams hold up isnt about money. Probably more about wording on what he can and cant do outside of the organization.

ok gotcha

Don't make the mistake of putting all your eggs in one basket. Cam is an exceptional talent, but so was Jamarcus Russell. I'm not saying that this will the case, and I don't think it will be so myself. The Panthers just need to be smart and make him earn his keep!

Cam, be the man that I know you will be and compromise to get this contract done!

Here we go with the prejudicial, and stereotyping. Try something new. :jc:

Here we go with the prejudicial, and stereotyping. Try something new. :jc:

This is ignorant as sin to me.

Where did he say anything about skin color? He said TALENT and last I checked that doesn't have anything to do with cultural heritage and everything to do with... well... talent. Unless we are calling Harley riders fags now (shout outs to South Park), the instant leap to making it about skin shows a lot of insecurity on your part.

I understand that there are tools that make the comparison due to skin, but I always saw the comparison as two talented young QBs with huge potential that were taken 1st in hopes of being a franchise guy, locking the team up for millions, and never living up to the potential. Never once has skin color crossed my mind, but according to this nonsense, i would be considered prejudiced just for thinking "Newton" and "Russell" within two sentences of one another. Get that garbage out of here. If the dudes name wasnt TNPanther and was instead KTPanther I guarantee that crap wouldnt even have been considered.

Tldr pot, that's kettle, you're both bl... nm

Did you even read where he was rooting for Cam? C'moon man :/

This is ignorant as sin to me.

Where did he say anything about skin color? He said TALENT and last I checked that doesn't have anything to do with cultural heritage and everything to do with... well... talent. Unless we are calling Harley riders fags now (shout outs to South Park), the instant leap to making it about skin shows a lot of insecurity on your part.

I understand that there are tools that make the comparison due to skin, but I always saw the comparison as two talented young QBs with huge potential that were taken 1st in hopes of being a franchise guy, locking the team up for millions, and never living up to the potential. Never once has skin color crossed my mind, but according to this nonsense, i would be considered prejudiced just for thinking "Newton" and "Russell" within two sentences of one another. Get that garbage out of here. If the dudes name wasnt TNPanther and was instead KTPanther I guarantee that crap wouldnt even have been considered.

Tldr pot, that's kettle, you're both bl... nm

Did you even read where he was rooting for Cam? C'moon man :/

they compare jamarcus cause jamarcus is black and dumb so they think cam is black and dumb.

Why not compare him to alex smith, david carr. Or maybe that makes too much sense for u inbred hillbillies in SC.

Archived