• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

with Goings gone- arent we looking for a 3rd RB??

bLACKpANTHER

i think he has an outside chance but he couldn't really do as much as goings could

i don't even think he can pass block any better than stewart or williams and he doesn't play special teams, hopefully we can find somebody who can do that

he's a better pure RB than goings but i think we can do better

I wanted to like Toefield and kept telling myself much of his talent was wasted behind Jones-Drew and Taylor, but Decori Birmingham clearly outperformed him in the preseason games.

I would even like to see Birmingham brought in to compete for the returner position (though I really doubt that will happen with Robinson coming back and Jones having done such a good job last year).

i think he has an outside chance but he couldn't really do as much as goings could

i don't even think he can pass block any better than stewart or williams and he doesn't play special teams, hopefully we can find somebody who can do that

he's a better pure RB than goings but i think we can do better

Yeah I would love a guy like Foster for vet min. but the reason Goings stuck here so long was because he could do so much. Since our 3rd RB will very rarely see the field he has to play Special Teams and maybe come in every once and again at FB if need be. Most likely I see us picking up a late round guy in the draft that can do all that.

Yeah I would love a guy like Foster for vet min. but the reason Goings stuck here so long was because he could do so much. Since our 3rd RB will very rarely see the field he has to play Special Teams and maybe come in every once and again at FB if need be.

Don't forget about Nehemiah Broughton.

:D

He hasn't proved much yet in his career, but he's a big body and I think could fit our offense nicely, assuming he can learn some things from Hoover.

Don't forget about Nehemiah Broughton.

:D

He hasn't proved much yet in his career, but he's a big body and I think could fit our offense nicely, assuming he can learn some things from Hoover.

I know and he probably will end up with the spot but I can almost promise you we will bring in one or two late picks or low level FA to compete, and maybe find a diamond in the rough. It's how this business works.

yeah Nemo Broughton is the man. I graduated from The Citadel with him, and he was mismanaged from the get go by the foreskins. He is finally healthy going into a season and he is a big body that will back up Hoover at the FB and he can run a pretty good 40 time for RBs. We have the all socon FBs, with Hoover from WCU, and Nemo from The Citadel.

Archived