• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Mighty MJD says we should go after Cutler

top dawg

didnt the broncos come out and say they were keeping him. im not the type to hate on some body for posting there opinion about something, i know everyone thinks we should do something diff and i think they should be able to suggest what they think. but its realy gettin frustrating that everytime a qb, wr, rd, or any other big name player that we dont need and will never get comes avalible that theres 50 post saying we should go after them. jake is our qb until her retires, or gets injured he will be our qb. lets accept this and move on

I totally agree with your sentiment as far as posting, but when a national writer says something, it may be worth listening to---not to mention that he believes that just because the Broncos say they aren't going to trade Cutler doesn't make it so.

Something has to be discussed during a boring off season.

didnt the broncos come out and say they were keeping him. im not the type to hate on some body for posting there opinion about something, i know everyone thinks we should do something diff and i think they should be able to suggest what they think. but its realy gettin frustrating that everytime a qb, wr, rd, or any other big name player that we dont need and will never get comes avalible that theres 50 post saying we should go after them. jake is our qb until her retires, or gets injured he will be our qb. lets accept this and move on

Do you mean Running Back? If so I haven't seen 1 out there that I would want to sign (unless at vet min). But I do think we need to upgrade the QB positon and Cutler IMO would defiently be the best option I have heard discussed. But the fact of the matter the more I hear about it the worse it gets. Let me say this once more

"The Bronco's Will Not Trade Him"

Next subject.

I totally agree with your sentiment as far as posting, but when a national writer says something, it may be worth listening to---not to mention that he believes that just because the Broncos say they aren't going to trade Cutler doesn't make it so.

Something has to be discussed during a boring off season.

i agree the off season is pretty boring. im just ready to hear some real news. all this speculation is driving me crazy

Do you mean Running Back? If so I haven't seen 1 out there that I would want to sign (unless at vet min). But I do think we need to upgrade the QB positon and Cutler IMO would defiently be the best option I have heard discussed. But the fact of the matter the more I hear about it the worse it gets. Let me say this once more

Next subject.

i did mean running back, and i agree a upgrade a qb wouldnt hurt us. but IMO its not gonna happen, fox and hurney have always seemed to stick behind him and i dont see that changing any time soon

Next subject.

He said he would, now he says no, honestly...I wouldn't believe these guys too much...anything could happen...

I would love to have him w/ the Panthers...how could you not...that team has no where near the talent as ours (besides QB)

Archived