• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Where are they now? Past panthers

Gipetto

I'm not gonna name everyone just the guys we drafted since 2002 that stuck out from the rest of the crowd and had their 15 mins before dissapearing into the big abyss. Also the guys that just plan sucked.

Stefan lefors - we all remember him hes currently a free agent in the CFL.

Randy Fasani - could run a bit but don't ever let him pass. Hes currently working as a offensive coordinator at Ripon Christian High School

Eric Shelton - the guy that was suppose to replace stephen davis but was just too how should i say this? lost. Hes currently working at a bed bath & beyond in lexington kentucky.

Ricky Manning, Jr. - good nickleback but horrible starter, He's currently in the UFL on the florida tuskers. Also as far as i know hes banned from every dennys in the country,

Keary Colbert - Mr one year wonder is currently playing for the UFL and as far as i know his hands are still stone.

Drew Carter - looked good at times but fragile as a toothpick. He's currently selling jewlery in cali and acting in commercials.

Jordan Carstens - i loved this guy he was a get er done type of person if he didn't have kidney issues he would probably still be a panther. Right now hes still a waiting a kidney transplant.

More to come

Here's a gem from Keary Colbert's Twitter yesterday

@kearycolbert Keary Colbert

CALLING ANY QB WHO IS DOWN TO THROW IN THE ATL AREA... HIT ME. Maybe I should post this on craigs list.

23 hours ago

Somebody hit rock bottom. I wonder if he and dwayne jarrett talk about the complete waste of space they were in the nfl.

The Shelton thing isn't that far-fetched. I remember a RB for the Broncos back in '08 being brought in before their game against us and he was working at U.S. Cellular or something when he got the call to come back to the Broncos.
Travis Henry. Currently, he's in a federal prison for cocaine trafficking.

The Shelton thing isn't that far-fetched. I remember a RB for the Broncos back in '08 being brought in before their game against us and he was working at U.S. Cellular or something when he got the call to come back to the Broncos.

It was Tatum Bell.

Archived