• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

8/5 practice

Floppin

Release our best player at a position we are thin at? Not very smart...

Release a player who was outplayed by Captain Munnerlyn and Richard Marshall, release a player who gets paid top money at his position but doesn't put out top stats?

Trade him or cut him, that poo isn't gonna fly with Rivera.

Release a player who was outplayed by Captain Munnerlyn and Richard Marshall, release a player who gets paid top money at his position but doesn't put out top stats?

Outplayed by Marshall? You can't be serious.

He had one bad season (last season) when our team was bad all the way around. He very well may have a legitmate reason to not be practicing right now you don't know what's going on. If he keeps it up through out the season and is playing like poo then I think you could flirt with the idea of releasing him if we can get another good cb. But to cut him this season when we don't even no if we have a CB2 on the roster isn't a good idea at all.

I can see why you're frustrated with it though I'd like to see Gamble out there practicing too but if he says he is sick then...I guess he's sick not much else we can do. Look at it this way at least it's giving Rivera and McDermott plenty of time to view our other options at cb.

This thread is supposed to be about today's practice. We've had a daily rant of BS in these threads, and it's getting extremely annoying. Please take your discussion of player X, Y, Z into another thread.

What we are talking about is on-topic and has to do with todays practice don't see what your problem is.

Archived