• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Post a pic, any pic.

Jangler

On 12/23/2015 at 11:38 AM, h0llywood said:

My dumb ass Googled everything.......everything....

#3.....I regret the most.

You haven't learned your lesson from SCP yet? Still???

Whenever someone says "Google that poo," you most certainly do NOT want to "Google that poo!"

Edited by Raskle
  • Pie 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• It's not easy. But I have a choice and I have to decide whether or not it's worth it. I have to say it is. I don't stress over things i have no control over. I don't worry about them. Life has enough things to stress over. I want to have fun being a fan and I want to find things about it to make me feel good about it, so I do. If it's not fun, then why bother with it? There's got to be other stuff in life to get sucked into that brings more fun and enjoyment that that. Just my way of coping.
    • Agree with @Growl Most of you bang your heads over these picks and some might be head scratchers but building a culture with players that fit Morgan and Canales should be top priority.  Many of our latter round picks should tell you something.  Words like Baller, Ultra-competitive, beast, high motor all fit these guys. Hopefully, in a couple of years when this draft class is truly analysied we see these guys get drafted higher than where we got them. I know the career GMs in here won't understand. 
    • I don't think this is hiding him at all. If anything it will expose him. Every qb in the league needs help. They are providing him with the same amount of talent that most good teams in the league have. If he cannot perform in a normal environment like that then he is exposed. How is that hiding him?