• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Moore looking good, likely to start?

mav1234

I'm glad he left. He deserves a chance to start somewhere and that was never going to happen here with Cam on the roster. Matt Moore got royally shafted by the regime last year. Benched after 1.5 games (I mean I might expect one bad game from a starting QB, but TWO bag games? no starting QB in the history of the the universe, matter, and energy has EVER had two bad games in a row...evar) in favor of Pickles who proceeded to do his best to secure a number 1 overall draft slot and secure our QB of the future (thanks Pickles, you did the team a great service). And once the carousel started spinning he had no chance. Moore needed a vote of confidence in his first season as a starter, and we went out of are way to take a shiz on him and let him know we had no confidence in him at all. I'm glad he left.

Miami is my AFC team this year if Moore starts.

He beat playoff teams while they were resting their starters. js

You are an idiot...1 team was resting starters and during that game Dwayne fuging Jarrett was our starting WR so their defense still had the advantage if you want to be real. Seahawks weren't resting starters, neither were Cowboys or Patriots.

Chad henne looked atrocious and Matt moore looked bad. Who would you pick?

Bad? Looked Bad? Does it hurt you that much to give him a little props? He's had 4 days of practice to learn a new scheme and new players and puts up some respectable numbers and you call it bad?

Can anyone find his QBR? His rating was 95 but I want to see the other one. Good YPA and YPC as well.

He achieved those stats while taking hits and evading a potent pass rush the Fins OL had no answers for.

I was impressed.

He was getting smashed all night. They couldn't run the ball either. They really need to figure out their line situation. He looked strong in the pocket, stepped up nicely, and delivered the ball well.

If that was a "bad" performance, I'm worried what words will be used tonight.

Archived