• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Otah

raleigh-panther

If he doesn't start come game 1 of the regular season, then start to panic.

preseason doesn't matter. practice doesn't matter... just like last year right?

i got news for you guys if that fatass doesn't play next week you better be worried.

If he doesn't start come game 1 of the regular season, then start to panic.

:iagree: You can be a Gym Rat and get winded on the field, big difference between football shape and gym shape

( I'm happy not many are hurt seeing as how their have been a record number of injuries since training camp has opened for everyone)

Do you live under a rock with no internet? They were talking about swelling in his knee well over a week ago.

Try and keep up.

U mad?

U always seem to have some smart ass remark as if you are the king of all things Panthers. Of course I knew they were holding him out.

This player has a history, and not a good one, and we are hearing the same BS about him as we heard last year and the year before.

His past predicts his future. Call him Dan Morgan of the O-line with knee problems instead of concussions.

In my opinion, the Panthers would have done well to have picked up a decent backup for Otah, unless, of course, you and other Otah supporters want to read the same stories we heard last year and see the same performance we saw last weekend during the regular season.

Archived