• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NJPanther12 Info(If you don't like him don't click topic)

Darknight

That's the thing. Most of his predictions can't be proven wrong because they lack boldness. I could have made most of his predictions. The boldest things he said, albeit not about the Panthers, were completely wrong. I don't see why it's so unrealistic to not believe him unless there is some proof from another source that they were interested in Samuel.

You just explained why it's unrealistic. If the only "proof" is the end result, then you're being unreasonable. Just because what a soothsayer said would happen ends up happening doesn't mean that he wasn't just guessing, based on probability. And if it doesn't happen, it doesn't mean that he doesn't have "the gift", and hasn't been right over 90% of the time.

I'm not telling you to believe the guy. I could care less whether you do or don't. I'm saying to say that you won't trust him any more unless it happens, is a ridiculous way to think.

There's no need to trust him or not trust him.

The only purpose he serves is to get your hopes up, which isn't necessarily a bad thing, even if Hurney lets you down, as usual.

So last summer the New York Yankees were interested in a starting pitcher by the name of Cliff Lee. There were reports saying the Yankees are interested in Cliff Lee, the Yankees are in talks with Cliff Lee, the Yankees have offered a contract to Cliff Lee. As you may or may not know Cliff Lee did not sign with the New York Yankees but rather the Philadelphia Phillies. Now were those reports not true because no one at the NY Daily News or NY Post said the YANKEES WILL SIGN CLIFF LEE? Does it mean since they never definitively stated the Yankees will end up with Cliff Lee they never talked and never had interest?

I am telling you, the Panthers and Eagles HAVE talked about Asante Samuel. The Eagles and Panthers HAVE talked about Asante Samuel today. The Panthers DID believe they had a deal in place for Samuel. The Panthers WILL trade for a CB.

I am sorry I have a source and I am not a fortune teller and can tell you who the Panthers end up with.

Thanks for repeating what I said.

Me saying that you aren't pointed in your reports, was simply to highlight the absurdity of people saying that just because the Panthers want Asante Samuel, that they have to end up with him to prove that they're trying to get him.

And yes, if you say that an inside source tells you that the Panthers will sign Samuel, it doesn't mean that talks won't break down as they often do with any team, and they won't end up with him. But, you haven't said that, so why should anyone assume it?

Hey NJP, just ignore the guys who doubt or cast aspersions. It's no skin off your nose anyway. It's like the seismologist who keeps warning that the Big One is coming and no one listens. That doesn't mean he's wrong. The warning he offers can be taken or not - no difference to him at all. The same thing with your postings: whether they believe it or not, whether they think your a genius or full of it, that's all on them. I personally enjoy what you post, as it provides good fodder for contemplation and discussion. Whether you get the info first hand or from someone who knows someone, it seems its generally right, and it's a more dependable pipeline than I have access to - so thanks for your efforts! As for the rest, who cares? My daddy used to say about people like that, "You got along fine before you knew them, you'll get along fine after they're gone." Keep up the good work, some of us appreciate your efforts to keep us all up to date.

why hasn't a mod stepped in on here yet? this is the kind of crap we are trying to get away from, antagonizing people, derailment, and overall douchbaggery. I'm not talking about NJP, I personally have no problem with what he posts. No, It's the A-holes that get on his ass for no damn reason other than to antagonize him and call him a fraud.

There are plenty of posters on here who I don't care for, or who I wish would go away, but you know what I do? I let them have their own damn opinions because I am not a dickwad that wants to be right all the time. I ignore them and let them post what they want because they have the same right as I do.

Give the NJP bashing a rest people. If you don't like it, don't read it, it's as simple as that. stop trying to prove the massive gravitational pull of your e-penis and leave the man alone.

FWIW, I enjoy reading NJP's opinion related posts.

I think he can be rather insightful and interesting.

And, I did not blame him for this thread, I actually complimented him on leaving his stuff on twitter. I respect that he has a rabid, fulfilling fanbase, but I don't want this site to be a "source" of potential misinformation.

To the OP, please just keep the stuff on twitter, and I won't publicly illustrate the non sensical nature of these rumors.

FWIW, I enjoy reading NJP's opinion related posts.

I think he can be rather insightful and interesting.

And, I did not blame him for this thread, I actually complimented him on leaving his stuff on twitter. I respect that he has a rabid, fulfilling fanbase, but I don't want this site to be a "source" of potential misinformation.

To the OP, please just keep the stuff on twitter, and I won't publicly illustrate the non sensical nature of these rumors.

This.

Also, I can guarantee that no one in the Panthers FO said this.. that's not something that any Head Coach on any team in the NFL would say.. lol.

"Also was told do not be surprised if by midseason Seyi Ajurotutu is our number 2 WR"

Archived