• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NJPanther12 Info(If you don't like him don't click topic)

Darknight

NJPanthers12

MY PREDICTIONS nothing official, but from what I have been told I think the Panthers bring in Hangartner, a CB via trade, and an Alex Brown

carolinagrowl Steve Reed

OG Geoff Hangartner has re-signed with the Panthers.

Chew on that.

just to clarify, he said an alex brown or a tommie harris.

Why has NJP not been able to predict any of our moves that came out of right field? Why is he only ever able to predict things that anyone could predict or he's vague enough to make it fit? This guy is like a TV psychic and I'm disappointed in the dumbasses that continue to fall for it.
why do you feel it necessary to get involved in this discussion or come in here and discredit what he does? does it hurt you in some way? how does it matter to you? you knew what this thread was going to be. is it so important that you and all these other haters (i hate using that word, btw) that you have to come in and make your statements? do you think you are doing some public service?

why can't you just let it be. we get it. some of you guys just think he's full of garbage. do you have to show up in every thread that has statements that he made? is it your mission in life? i just don't get it at all.

don't think i'm some sort of NJP jockrider. i'm not. if the info is good...cool. if not, who cares? it's not like i have anything vested in what he says. if it's all just figments of his overactive imagination or some quest for attention and it's all bs...what harm does it do anyone? i don't care either way. i just think it's funny/sad that so many of you guys feel it necessary to come in and try to discredit him.

if he's full of BS, it will come out. if he's legit, it will come out. either way, you aren't doing anyone any good by coming into these threads and busting on him...esp when he isn't the one that started it.

if you don't like the threads, stay out of them. it's that easy.

at some point, if the mods are consistent with enforcing the rules, all of you critics are going to get banned...not for criticizing, but for harassing which is what you do. at the very least you guys are trolls.

Who really gives a sh*t about an anonymous fellow poster? This affects us in no way shape or form unless you get really pissed at people far too easily.

If you don't like him, ignore him. The more people inflate these unbelievably pointless debates, the worse the forum gets. Stop stop stop stop stop

LOL @ the same 4 people who keep bashing this guy and then call the rest of us as the "Minority"

You can post 1,000 responses on this guy but you are only a couple of disgruntled people. Lets get all mad and start a crusade because I don't believe you GRRRR.

Take the mans cock out of your mouth already.

Hey rayzor, it already HAS come out. He IS full of BS, check my last post.

so what do you get out of that? a cookie?

here's a few....

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQD4KpvzcKLJmv-gtKwwHHdvpfhBK_LhHPwvhrHtR_lASAjthWZ6g now go along and have a good day. your work is done here.

be proud. you slayed the big mean old dragon. now there is no longer any point to you posting in threads about what he gets from his source. if people want to be misguided by false information (if it is that, not every source is accurate all the time and knows everything that is going on so...) or if people just want to be entertained by reading gossip about their team, whether it's accurate or not (the group i am part of), then they can continue on without threads getting hijacked by some misguided crusade for truth in posting gossip and rumors.

A Tweet from NJP last night..

FYI

Gannt called it 3 days ago. He said he'd be surprised if we do not sign him. Gannt been talking about Hangman a lot in the past 3 days.

I ignore NJP, people that disagree with him should do the same. That's a word of wisdom, just let it go... Please. Every thread with him turns into childplay.

I think people dislike NJPanthers because instead of saying something along the lines of "Here are my predictions on the team." He acts high and mighty from a "source" that has produced no real info besides info said by Reed, Gant, an IncarceratedBob. If he didn't act the way he did (defending everything said, on a high horse, etc, etc) people wouldn't mind it.

It's one thing to have inside info, it's another to use info from other people and act like you do, I tend to believe he does the latter(which is fine) but don't act like you know more when you are guessing stuff that anyone who watches the Panthers could guess.

You throw out enough stuff and some of it is sure to stick.

But yeah, just my 2 cents to this whole debacle.

Mods....please get some control of this. It is unbelievable the animosity and attacks thrown at NJP. What is with you guys?

even in the tags.

i know...it's labor day, but still it gets ridiculous that people can't be grownups with this crap and that it consistently goes so long without policing.

Archived