• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Newton Earns Respect

The Saltman

I am in Chicago on business this week. Just heard a interview with Brown on AM 670. He stated he fully expects to sign witha team next week and that Carolina is atop the list due to his relationship with Obi Ron. The host started to bash Carolina and Brown checked the host showed made love to Beason and to Cam. He said Charlotte was a great place to live. Sounds like he is Panther bound.:D

I am in Chicago on business this week. Just heard a interview with Brown on AM 670. He stated he fully expects to sign witha team next week and that Carolina is atop the list due to his relationship with Obi Ron. The host started to bash Carolina and Brown checked the host showed made love to Beason and to Cam. He said Charlotte was a great place to live. Sounds like he is Panther bound.:D

Nice

I really don't know why your guys respond to TRD anymore.

You give him credibility by continuing to argue the same tired points.

I think the issue is arguing with him based on some kind of football premise or platform as if he actually has a valid point. I tend to see him as comic relief or the huddle jester. So negative and predictable that it is actually funny. Why else would some say don't draft him because it will take 3 years for him to start and then criticize him in the preseason after he has been here for 4 weeks because he wasn't ready??? Or criticize him for a 19 yard third conversion for a first down as a sign of regression. And serious poster who has played or coached at any level knows the absurdity of those remarks. Obviously he does it to generate controversy and argue. Unfortunately his arguments are too weak which is why he apears to be a troll.

I think as long as you keep his remarks in context and understand his agenda, it is no issue. But as you say you just can't take him or his remarks very seriously.

I really like what Cam has done this offseason and training camp work ethic wise. However, I would be surprised if the team named a rookie as one of the captains. Does not happen that often.

Not saying that it won't or shouldn't...just that I would be a little surprised.

Archived