• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Newton Earns Respect

The Saltman

I am in Chicago on business this week. Just heard a interview with Brown on AM 670. He stated he fully expects to sign witha team next week and that Carolina is atop the list due to his relationship with Obi Ron. He said Charlotte was a great place to live. Sounds like he is Panther bound.:D

That would be a really nice pick up. Hopefully it comes to fruition.

As far as Cam goes, support from his offensive linemen is critical and will help tremendously. These guys fight hard every week regardless of who is behind center, but if they have respect for him, they won't want to let him down either.

Of course chemistry only takes you so far, but if we can keep Otah in the lineup and avoid serious injuries, this offense could become dangerous pretty quickly.

I don't know why it would be hard for anyone to believe that Cam is worried about letting his teammates down?

Whatever Cam has done in the past, he's never been a bad teammate... in fact, he's been a stellar teammate and a leader everywhere he's been.

I don't know what kind of QB this kid will end up being for us, but he "gets it" and that's half the battle.

I don't know why it would be hard for anyone to believe that Cam is worried about letting his teammates down?

Whatever Cam has done in the past, he's never been a bad teammate... in fact, he's been a stellar teammate and a leader everywhere he's been.

I don't know what kind of QB this kid will end up being for us, but he "gets it" and that's half the battle.

20070402_gijoeBig.jpg

great stuff...but the bolded kind of had me confused.

I am in Chicago on business this week. Just heard a interview with Brown on AM 670. He stated he fully expects to sign witha team next week and that Carolina is atop the list due to his relationship with Obi Ron. The host started to bash Carolina and Brown checked the host showed made love to Beason and to Cam. He said Charlotte was a great place to live. Sounds like he is Panther bound.:D
yikes....

His attitude seems to be good, his athleticism is great. Now, we just wait to see if his skills as a college QB can rise to the same level at the NFL level. If so, we are good, if not, all the attitude in the world will not help.

Yup, but a bad attitude is a big step in the wrong direction from day 1.

I am in Chicago on business this week. Just heard a interview with Brown on AM 670. He stated he fully expects to sign witha team next week and that Carolina is atop the list due to his relationship with Obi Ron. The host started to bash Carolina and Brown checked the host showed made love to Beason and to Cam. He said Charlotte was a great place to live. Sounds like he is Panther bound.:D

img-do-want-3-143

Archived