• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What's Everyone's Careers up in herree?

davos

I think some people use the word secretary as derogatory. I would think most people would prefer 'assistant'.

It's kind of like calling a flight attendant a stewardess. Get your ass tossed from a plane these days. They don't even make sammiches anymore. Pour a coke and throw you a mini-bag of peanuts. Miss the days when women had derogatory titles and performed remedial tasks like airplane sammich making.

I am in residential sales. But only work for developers, never in the "general broker" market.

When I finish my GC will start building homes to either sell for profit or keep and start a rental business.

Considering getting my HVAC as well and letting my father run that business while I handle the real estate and building side.

You in Wrightsville Beach? You know a guy in the business named John Russ?

It's kind of like calling a flight attendant a stewardess. Get your ass tossed from a plane these days. They don't even make sammiches anymore. Pour a coke and throw you a mini-bag of peanuts. Miss the days when women had derogatory titles and performed remedial tasks like airplane sammich making.

It seems others are longing for those days, too ... seen the commercials for "Pan Am" and "The Playboy Club"? Guess the reintroduction of tough girls a la "Charlie's Angels" and some of the new tough-cop gals is getting to some.

Local Sales Manager for a Spanish Media Group in Charlotte. We got 3 radio stations and a newspaper. Basically if u want to reach out to the Spanish community I'm the guy. The horrible thing is that we have a Mexican Independence Day festival this Sunday. Its always the opening game of the Panthers but luckily I'm working the morning shift. 15,000 Mexicans at Mcalpine Creek Park. Come on by

Local Sales Manager for a Spanish Media Group in Charlotte. We got 3 radio stations and a newspaper. Basically if u want to reach out to the Spanish community I'm the guy. The horrible thing is that we have a Mexican Independence Day festival this Sunday. Its always the opening game of the Panthers but luckily I'm working the morning shift. 15,000 Mexicans at Mcalpine Creek Park. Come on by

So Cinco de Mayo is just a scam to sell more Corona and mexican food? I thought May 5 was Mexican independence day. I feel hoodwinked and bamboozled but I am so addicted to delish queso dip that I am already over it.

If it wasn't on Sunday I'd be all over it. Gonna be some good food and music I bet.

So Cinco de Mayo is just a scam to sell more Corona and mexican food? I thought May 5 was Mexican independence day. I feel hoodwinked and bamboozled but I am so addicted to delish queso that I am already over it.

Cinco de Mayo is more an American invention than a Mexican holiday. A few Mexican towns celebrate it for holding off the French military. But nationwide... no. Kinda like expecting to "Remember the Alamo" in Vermont.

Is that you Aces Del Touchdown?

Archived