• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Its Tuesday, Where is the DT signing?

chknwing

I think that is fuging stupid. Some people go way to far I agree. But most fans are talking about bringing in a player with some game exp. and can help the rookies pick up the system. You can't tell me that their is no DT out there that can't hold up better then FUa can right now.

No I can't.

I also cannot tell you that we have not already contacted those people repeatedly and for whatever reason there has yet to be an announcement.

Fua is going to be a good player. He just played his first game.

When you have the future who happens to be still ramping up to speed in house, it makes it very hard to find a stopgap. nobody wants to be a stopgap. Old guys will cost too much or be useless or both and wannabes looking for a second chance will rarely take on the challenge and look for a softer seat.

These are just my opinions, call them stupid if you like. It just seems to me that there are plenty of people on here who need to manage their expectations a bit better.

We are not a team who is plugging holes on a championship run. We are trying to figure out who we have that can do what we want. If you are looking for the team to get better each week through acquisition, prepare for disappointment. :chillpill:

No I can't.

I also cannot tell you that we have not already contacted those people repeatedly and for whatever reason there has yet to be an announcement.

Fua is going to be a good player. He just played his first game.

When you have the future who happens to be still ramping up to speed in house, it makes it very hard to find a stopgap. nobody wants to be a stopgap. Old guys will cost too much or be useless or both and wannabes looking for a second chance will rarely take on the challenge and look for a softer seat.

These are just my opinions, call them stupid if you like. It just seems to me that there are plenty of people on here who need to manage their expectations a bit better.

We are not a team who is plugging holes on a championship run. We are trying to figure out who we have that can do what we want. If you are looking for the team to get better each week through acquisition, prepare for disappointment. :chillpill:

I agree with the part some player are wating for a championship team to call but alot of guys will be looking for a check pretty soon.

I agree with the part some player are wating for a championship team to call but alot of guys will be looking for a check pretty soon.

I hope you are right and i hope marty finds them soon. I am extremely happy with Cam but I have been screaming DT since Kemo went down in camp.

and maybe even some before that.

You all still don't get it?

Last time.

They are playing for experience this year, making a run at the playoffs next year. A veteran DT that no one else wants is pointless for us to pick up.

So was Ron Edwards meant to be a DT version of Anderson?

With Edwards going down we have a hole at DT that clearly they intended to be filled going into the regular season before his injury, so why not fill it since he's injured?

You all still don't get it?

Last time.

They are playing for experience this year, making a run at the playoffs next year. A veteran DT that no one else wants is pointless for us to pick up.

Everyone needs a break now and again though.... Poor guys only have one dude to rotate with.

So was Ron Edwards meant to be a DT version of Anderson?

With Edwards going down we have a hole at DT that clearly they intended to be filled going into the regular season before his injury, so why not fill it since he's injured?

Exactly, we need an experienced Vet on that line, until Edwards returns which is probably next season.

Archived