• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

52 plus 58

DoWorkBson

Equals 110 and that's what they've both given to this organization. Their bodies may have failed but their hearts sure as hell haven't. I have no doubt they have inspired their teammates and we will see no less then maximum effort from EVERY Carolina Panther. Time for moral victories is over its time to win its time to prove how much talent this team has. It starts Sunday!!!! I've been one to say oh next year we'll do this, next year we'll win these games. fug THAT!!! Its time to win NOW! Im going to be there Sunday screaming my fuging head off and we are going to DOMINATE! !!!!

Equals 110 and that's what they've both given to this organization. Their bodies may have failed but their hearts sure as hell haven't. I have no doubt they have inspired their teammates and we will see no less then maximum effort from EVERY Carolina Panther. Time for moral victories is over its time to win its time to prove how much talent this team has. It starts Sunday!!!! I've been one to say oh next year we'll do this, next year we'll win these games. fug THAT!!! Its time to win NOW! Im going to be there Sunday screaming my fuging head off and we are going to DOMINATE! !!!!

Tell us more.

Who will be the vocal leader on that Defense without TD and Beason? Godfrey got concussed too last week so he has to sit out the next week by rule, correct? We have no D captains, no leadership... Someone has to rise up and be that guy, CJ perhaps?

Godfrey dosen't have to sit out as long as team doctors clear him and I think there is some test he has to complete. Once concussed players currently just have to sit out the remaining part of that game.

I think James Anderson will have to take on the leadership role and CJ just lead by example.

Archived