• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Put this one on Rivera and staff

Pantherxtreme

I suppose Coach is trying to learn to win too. Just like the players. Learn to close the game. That 3rd and 2 call was ballsy. Unfortunately they came out smelling like manure and not roses. If the call was successful we might be celebrating our 2nd win. Instead were all questioning why we didn't go for a shorter route to a te, screen pass or a run. Such is life for us armchair coaches :-|

We have had two major off-season acquisitions. One is Newton, the other is Rivera. And one has exceeded expectations, while the other has not lived up to them yet.

Rivera is fine.

Our defense isnt too good. DT's and we are missing almost our entire starting LB's.

ST's is bad to.

Get those things fixed and we will start to dominate teams.

We have had two major off-season acquisitions. One is Newton, the other is Rivera. And one has exceeded expectations, while the other has not lived up to them yet.

The team is playing hard and he transformed the offense. Defense is filled with injures and they suck because of it. Rivera will right this team soon I think we finish 8-8 at worst.

Definitely playing to win as opposed to playing not to lose but they need to learn when to revert to foxball. The staff is on the fast track learning curve as well. But its frustrating. They have to use these RBs more. Get down in the red zone and its pass or cam design run. Feed the friggin beasts!

Still very excited about our team... Yes, I would have liked (no, loved) a win, but we are learning. There were a few questionable calls, but the fact of the matter is that we just couldn't stop the Saints ....

You don't think that Cam's success reflects well upon Rivera? He did draft the guy and provide him with a coaching staff that uses him to the best of his abilities. I think it's all too easy to assume Cam would have found the same success in any other system or under any other coaches.

Cyberjag from 2006-2010:

hey guys you know fox is a hell of a coach and despite the inconsistency years into his coaching tenure you have to appreciate him

Cyberjag in 2011:

you know this rookie head coach with no OTAs or minicamp to install a new offensive and defensive system? yea, he isn't meeting my expectations

Archived