• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ok someone has to ask it... What about T.O?

Snake

The man is old but he still could make our offense more dynamic than it is now. We would add one more treat and make teams choose between Smith and Owens. We are not going to get any better on Defense so why not add some fire to our offense?

ugh.

it has been talked about, but search function doesn't work so you get a pass although i can't figure out why anyone would think that it hasn't gotten brought back up.

first, i don't buy the rosenhaus BS. "he's never looked better"? seriously? :lol:

the dude is toast. he's a burn out, in more ways than one.

even if he wasn't worthless, he's still not someone that the team would be interested in. his age and the fact that he would be a one year stop gap means that this team wouldn't take a look at him. they want cam to have reps with guys who he will hopefully have with him for years. that isn't TO.

anyway...why would TO want to come here? i can't think of any reason other than him being incredibly desperate to play. he'll want to go somewhere that he won't have to work hard and that gives him a legit shot for the playoffs in what very well could be his last year to play. that isn't us.

it's just not worth the discussion because there are way too many factors that would keep this from happening on both sides.

Ok so yea I tried the Search and it was down just so know. Still the man has had time to rest and could be valuable. No one can deny his skills and while he may be a stop gap he will also be a threat on this team where on other teams he would fail because he is the only guy. Steve Smith can make avg WRs look great. Also he is better than anything we have right now. Its not like we have to trade for the guy and he could be useful on a 2 year contract.

Archived