• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Find the positive - Charlotte Fans

redbuddha

Hello Panther fans, I am new to the board, so I apologize in advance for maybe speaking out of turn.

Some of you are some Negative Nancy's. Trust that I am refraining from using stronger language. I believe P. Diddy would call it bitchassness.

You have a gamechanger at QB, and in post after post, I read about how he isn't as good as Dalton because he doesn't have as many wins. How he is the worst qb in the world because he is tied with most of the other qb's that throw as much as he does in interceptions.

How our defense couldn't catch a hooker in a whorehouse, how AP will set rushing records against us. I mean fug, why are you a Panther fan, if they suck that bad quit the board, donate your jerseys to charity, sell your psl(s), move to fuggin Atlanta or whatever floats your boat.

As a fanbase you need to man up or stfu!

Your job as a Charlotte fan is to find hope. Find that stat on the internet that affirms that you are better than your record, not the one that proves that you are worse than your record.

I for one am going to predict a shut out of Minnesota this week, because if you "Panthers" score 18 or more points, your league point differential will be positive, and that is one of the major factors in contributing to a winning record.

For those of you who are slow that means we score on average more than the teams we play. For the first time in a long time teams and their fans fear playing you. You should be having the times of your life right now. You are 2-5 and people fear you. Nobody fears the Bengals.

I live in Alabama and although I am not a Auburn Fan, I respect game/swag. Cam took a .500 team and turned them into National Champions. He took his JC team and turned them into National Champions, if you need further proof for what Cam did at Auburn, look how bad they are again this year.

So in summation stop the bitchassness, root for a shutout of Minnesota, and keep hope alive.

That is what being a fan is all about.:party:

you gonna get flaaaaaaaaaaamed

also, i don't see the overall negativity about cam that you do, everyone seems to love him. A lot of us realize that we are a MUCH better team than last year. we just are young and stupid and mistake prone.

Also, just because we aren't blind homers doesn't mean we aren't fans. A shut out of Minny? really? with AP in the backfield with this run d? really? REALLY?

what are you smoking, because I would like some.

Hello Panther fans, I am new to the board, so I apologize in advance for maybe speaking out of turn.

Some of you are some Negative Nancy's. Trust that I am refraining from using stronger language. I believe P. Diddy would call it bitchassness.

4-19 deserves some criticism. Win a few in a row and this goes away. Magic.

You have a gamechanger at QB, and in post after post, I read about how he isn't as good as Dalton because he doesn't have as many wins. How he is the worst qb in the world because he is tied with most of the other qb's that throw as much as he does in interceptions.

Who is saying this? Can you find a post on this board to support this?

How our defense couldn't catch a hooker in a whorehouse, how AP will set rushing records against us. I mean fug, why are you a Panther fan, if they suck that bad quit the board, donate your jerseys to charity, sell your psl(s), move to fuggin Atlanta or whatever floats your boat.

As a fanbase you need to man up or stfu!

Our defense has been very bad at times and AP may indeed go off on us. I don't understand how stating that makes you less of a fan.

Your job as a Charlotte fan is to find hope.

No isn't

Find that stat on the internet that affirms that you are better than your record, not the one that proves that you are worse than your record.

I for one am going to predict a shut out of Minnesota this week, because if you "Panthers" score 18 or more points, your league point differential will be positive, and that is one of the major factors in contributing to a winning record.

Why would you predict a shutout? Are you retarded?

For those of you who are slow that means we score on average more than the teams we play. For the first time in a long time teams and their fans fear playing you. You should be having the times of your life right now. You are 2-5 and people fear you. Nobody fears the Bengals.

I live in Alabama

Ah. This explains a lot.

and although I am not a Auburn Fan, I respect game/swag. Cam took a .500 team and turned them into National Champions. He took his JC team and turned them into National Champions, if you need further proof for what Cam did at Auburn, look how bad they are again this year.

So in summation stop the bitchassness, root for a shutout of Minnesota, and keep hope alive.

I am rooting for a win. That is it. That will make me happy. A loss with "hope" is worth dick to me.

That is what being a fan is all about.:party:

:frown2:

also, i don't see the overall negativity about cam that you do, everyone seems to love him. A lot of us realize that we are a MUCH better team than last year. we just are young and stupid and mistake prone.

Also, just because we aren't blind homers doesn't mean we aren't fans. A shut out of Minny? really? with AP in the backfield with this run d? really? REALLY?

what are you smoking, because I would like some.

Hey I would have never thought the Jags could beat the Ravens, but they did!

So I will smoke what the Jags are smoking!:sifone:

I didn't think Kansas City would shut out the raiders, 28-0 but it fuggin happened.

So I will smoke what the Chiefs are smoking!:sifone:

Hey I would have never thought the Jags could beat the Ravens, but they did!

So I will smoke what the Jags are smoking!:sifone:

I didn't think Kansas City would shut out the raiders, 28-0 but it fuggin happened.

So I will smoke what the Chiefs are smoking!:sifone:

Didn't know that you could smoke steroids.

Yeah, pretty much :sosp:

We've seen a fair amount of negativity that I'd consider unwarranted on here after losses, but truthfully that's nothing unusual for this board.

I wonder how many times I've used the phrase "rebuilding season" in the past few months.

You have a gamechanger at QB, and in post after post, I read about how he isn't as good as Dalton because he doesn't have as many wins.
didn't read past that. let's me know that you haven't really been paying attention. you were looking for "negative nancies" or whatever and you found them...the vocal minority. they are very vocal and they are very much in the minority around here.

welcome to the huddle, but don't for one minute believe that these trolls wandering around here who are criticizing every little thing speaks for the fanbase or the majority here. therealdeal (aka camdemonium), happy panther, gritsrgreat...these guys i have on ignore for a reason. they think they are being rational, reasonable, and level headed bringing balance, but all they do is find negative spins on things and spam threads with their drivel hoping that someone notices them.

for the most part, the threads here are full of hype. people are frustrated some because of the lack of wins, but i doubt many believed there would be much this year. most are looking at the future and are pretty excited about it. the atmosphere around here is much better and more optimistic than it has been in years.

Archived