• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Did Dan Connor Know????

Jbro

Based upon the reactions of Penn State to this point, I think the fair thing to do is find every player drafted from Penn State currently in the NFL and cut all of them because I'm sure they all heard rumors and stories and, as far as anyone knows, they didn't report a anything.

At least JoePa reported it to his immediate superior, testified to the grand jury and still got fired...

Me and DP were discussing it on Twitter...

I've got a feeling that almost EVERYONE knew, but those enabling it were far above Joe Pa.

The original writer of the piece on Sandusky's investigation is saying that the charity AND Sandusky were pimping these young boys out to donors. He also said we're likely to find out that Sandusky was forced to retire in 1999 in exchange for a cover-up. The original DA on the case went missing in 2005 after NOT CHARGING Sandusky in the original investigation, despite having Sandusky admitting to a mother to showering with her child and making contact with him (and may have actually had two mothers have him admit it).

Joe Pa, who was an otherwise upstanding man with strong morals by many accounts, knew about it, reported it, and didn't follow up on it? McQueary SAW one of these incidents and a) didn't whoop this guy's ass and b) never went to police when he knew all that Sandusky got was a slap on the hand and was told not to bring anymore children to the facilities?

Put it all together. This is going to get really ugly. No excuse for any of those who didn't personally put a stop to this sick monster(s), but what if they knew it went above university officials. What if politicians or well-off lawmakers and law enforcers knew about it or were somehow involved (donors maybe?)?

I think this thing is far from over... To me, that's the only way this stuff could've happened and was never brought to light until now.

Hidden

Based upon the reactions of Penn State to this point, I think the fair thing to do is find every player drafted from Penn State currently in the NFL and cut all of them because I'm sure they all heard rumors and stories and, as far as anyone knows, they didn't report a anything.

At least JoePa reported it to his immediate superior, testified to the grand jury and still got fired...

Testified to the Grand Jury after how many children had already been raped?

I've got a feeling that almost EVERYONE knew, but those enabling it were far above Joe Pa.

The original writer of the piece on Sandusky's investigation is saying that the charity AND Sandusky were pimping these young boys out to donors. He also said we're likely to find out that Sandusky was forced to retire in 1999 in exchange for a cover-up. The original DA on the case went missing in 2005 after NOT CHARGING Sandusky in the original investigation, despite having Sandusky admitting to a mother to showering with her child and making contact with him (and may have actually had two mothers have him admit it).

Joe Pa, who was an otherwise upstanding man with strong morals by many accounts, knew about it, reported it, and didn't follow up on it? McQueary SAW one of these incidents and a) didn't whoop this guy's ass and b) never went to police when he knew all that Sandusky got was a slap on the hand and was told not to bring anymore children to the facilities?

Put it all together. This is going to get really ugly. No excuse for any of those who didn't personally put a stop to this sick monster(s), but what if they knew it went above university officials. What if politicians or well-off lawmakers and law enforcers knew about it or were somehow involved (donors maybe?)?

I think this thing is far from over... To me, that's the only way this stuff could've happened and was never brought to light until now.

That's a lot of speculation, but it wouldn't surprise me.

If that was the case, and let's say Paterno was either intimidated or felt like the situation was stacked against him. Why not just retire and get away from that mess considering he's been sort of being pushed to do so for a long time.

More then likely it goes all the way up... So I blame Obama!

Really though I'm sure some rich and powerful people are involved and this will disappear in a few weeks.

McQueary is throwing Paterno under the bus by telling everyone he gave specific and graphic details. Was he standing there taking notes?

And now he's the new head football coach at Penn State? Why wasn't he fired for not "following up" like Paterno was?

McQueary actually did less than Paterno (McQueary told Paterno; Paterno reported it and testified to the grand jury) but he's keeping his job?

McQueary is throwing Paterno under the bus by telling everyone he gave specific and graphic details. Was he standing there taking notes?

And now he's the new head football coach at Penn State?

He's not the new head football coach at Penn State. :rolleyes: I wonder about people here sometimes.

It sickens me that someone could even fathom using a defense of "he didn't tell me graphically what happened, just that he saw inappropriate fondling or touching."

I can't possibly be the only one here who would make sure that guy was fired the next day, whether I was told he was "fondling" or "fuging" a child.

He's not the new head football coach at Penn State. :rolleyes: I wonder about people here sometimes.

"Mike McQueary will coach on Saturday"

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/7215664/penn-state-nittany-lions-mike-mcqueary-coach-weekend

...lol... your literal senses astound....

McQueary will be acting in the capacity as head football coach.... and he's not the old head coach, therefore he is new... get a grip...

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/7215664/penn-state-nittany-lions-mike-mcqueary-coach-weekend

McQueary will be acting in the capacity as head football coach.... and he's not the old head coach, therefore he is new... get a grip...

STATE COLLEGE, Pa. -- Mike McQueary, one of the central figures in the burgeoning child sex abuse scandal at Penn State, will remain receivers coach Saturday when the Nittany Lions play their final home game of the season.

It's the lead of the link you just posted for God sakes....

He's the receivers coach, Bradley is the interim head coach....you fail....

From your own link.

Defensive coordinator Tom Bradley, who was appointed Penn State interim coach in the wake of a shakeup that has claimed the jobs of Joe Paterno and other university leaders, said Thursday it will be a "game-time decision" whether McQueary will coach from the sideline or the press box against No. 19 Nebraska

Archived