• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Martin

doghead28

unfortunately I'm trying to find situations where we could affoard Landry because he would instantly solve our safety problems as well as being an in the box defender. Maybe if we waive Mare restitute Davis and don't resign Shockey (which i am against) do i think we could afford him. The only shot we have is offering him a long term deal which washington does not want to do.

In the relm of possibility would be to draft lavonte david and move him to ss but I don't know if he's fast enough, or we could try to get ray ray armstrong or kenny tate but they will probably stubble from the same problems as martin.

If theres any way that you guys can think we can afford Landry let me know!

Potential 4-3 Starting line up

Hardy, Poe (Chapman), Edwards, Johnson

Davis, Beason, Anderson

Gamble, Claiborne

Godfrey, Landry

Ocastional 3-4 Lineup

Edwards, Hardy, Johnson

Anderson, DAvis, Beason, Applewhite (keiser)

Gamble, Claiborne

Landry, Godfrey

We are just a defensive backfield away from being at least a middle of the pack defense again!

Potential 4-3 Starting line up

Hardy, Poe (Chapman), Edwards, Johnson

Davis, Beason, Anderson

Gamble, Claiborne

Godfrey, Landry

Ocastional 3-4 Lineup

Edwards, Hardy, Johnson

Anderson, DAvis, Beason, Applewhite (keiser)

Gamble, Claiborne

Landry, Godfrey

We are just a defensive backfield away from being at least a middle of the pack defense again!

How are we going to acquire Claiborne and Poe?

Looked to me that he didn't see Jones and made a break on the ball to get an interception instead of hanging back to get into a good tackling position. When Jones made the catch at full speed going across the middle, Martin was too far out of position to make a play.

RE: Martin, I was actually impressed with an open field tackle he had early in the game. I can't recall who the Falcon was, but someone had turned the corner and Martin lit him up all by himself.

I thought, he's going to have to get some props for that tackle - I for one have been hard on him this season - but once the game was over, looking at the body of work (game/season), I remain underwhelmed. Please upgrade.

Archived