• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Few questions about the game today

Ricky Spanish

Hogan got pwned on his first play. Thank God the guy stepped out of bounds before the catch.

While he did give up and get beaten after the guy went out of bounds, he did a good job of forcing his man to run out of bounds in the first place, so it wasn't a terrible play.

Armanti completed a pass! Albeit it wasn't but five yards he had to throw it, but he did throw over a dline, tried to pump fake the safety and go for the deep pass, didn't have it so he checked down to Smitty.

Hogan didn't get owned on that play. He forced the reciever out which was an excellent play defensively, took his man out of the play in a what appeared to be cover two look.

Hogan got pwned on his first play. Thank God the guy stepped out of bounds before the catch.
umm hogan stopped on the play because he knew he pushed him out of bounds and couldnt get the ball after the fact.

pay attention peeps

yep. he didn't get beat and it's totally fine that he gave up chasing after the guy because hogan made sure that the catch was nullified.

incredibly smart and solid play form hogan there. if you can push the guy you're supposed to cover over the sidelines within 5 yards then you've completed your assignment.

he was wide open and right with the action. i feel good about him and i can't wait to see him with more PT this year. i don't want him starting or to have the majority of snaps, though. i want him brought along slowly this year so his knee doesn't get overworked.

Archived