• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Connor to test free agent market

AntiBuc

I wonder if any player has came back after missing as many games as Davis has?

I would rather have Seen play as Davis's spot than Connor.

we need more of a coverage LBer where Davis plays.. Senn is the equivalent of Connor in pass coverage, and we have James Anderson playing the spot both of them would play.. Anderson isn't that good at coverage either, but better than Senn and Connor...

I don't understand people who think Senn isn't terrible, these last two weeks he's been so bad in coverage. Right now re-signing Connor is the smart thing to do. He's great against the run, no-one knows how Beason's going to come back like, Davis isn't likely to be back. At the start of next year rolling with Anderson - Connor - Beason would be a really good group, with Connor going out on passing downs.

No big loss, I don't want to go on a bash Connor bing but he's not that good. We can do better and he's been overrated for years.

we can do better at what? finding a backup? Connor is about the best backup you're going to find... after all, he's a backup..

I would love to keep him but a lot of teams are going to be looking at him.

It's funny a lot of people are calling the guy who has started for us at MLB for the last 2 seasons is crap just because he isn't Jon Beason.

The kid is going to play somewhere, I don't think we are willing to shell out the money to keep him. Biggest news on the site today.

I would love to keep him but a lot of teams are going to be looking at him.

It's funny a lot of people are calling the guy who has started for us at MLB for the last 2 seasons is crap just because he isn't Jon Beason.

The kid is going to play somewhere, I don't think we are willing to shell out the money to keep him. Biggest news on the site today.

we need future playmakers at LB....that ain't Dan. Our defense has been weak for 3 years now.....just b/c someone has started games here doesn't mean all that much.

Can't blame him, I would do the exact same thing... he knows he's not taking Beason's job and he wants a chance to play. With TD's knee problems, will be interesting to see if they move Beason to WLB and let Conner start at MLB to try to maximize the talent they have on the roster.

Archived