• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bucs going after another college coach...Schiano from Rutgers to be announced soon

Boltergeist

It's hard to give an informed opinion on this guy when I haven't watched a Rutgers game in maybe 15 years. It is a safe bet most people on this board haven't watched them either, so maybe we should wait to reserve judgement.

Maybe. Still, it's a hard sell not just to our fans, but theirs.

You just hired the head coach of Rutgers.

Rutgers.

Rutgers.

Rut...gers.

I'm sure Buc fans would love to have a reason to get excited for the upcoming season. I have a hard time seeing this as that reason.

Throw in that they passed on not only Chudzinski, but Mike Zimmer and Perry Fewell (who didn't even get to interview)

Maybe. Still, it's a hard sell not just to our fans, but theirs.

You just hired the head coach of Rutgers.

Rutgers.

Rutgers.

Rut...gers.

Don't get me wrong, if I was a Bucs fan I would be pissed too. You don't exactly think of Rutgers as a football factory.

Imo, Tampa is on the verge of becoming the Pittsburg Pirates of the NFL.

That said, you never know. Some people seem to love the guy.

I have to think they are gonna look at a runningback at the top of the second. My personal bet is Doug Martin of Boise State. "The Muscle Hamster" could remind Schiano of his prize player Ray Rice. Just saying... Also don't get too excited about Mo Claibourne slipping to us pretty sure the Buccs will roll the dice on a 2nd or 3rd round RB.

Archived