• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kiper's Latest Mock: Brockers to Panthers

mav1234

i fuging love how everyone on here thinks they know so much about brockers when I garauntee they hadn't heard about him until about a month ago. Just because a player is getting hype doesn't mean crap. "Brockers is the greatest thing ever" "we have to draft brockers" stfu, you morons don't know anything about the dude. I don't either, but from the times I've seen him play, he sucks. I don't give 2 toots about potential. We don't have that luxury to draft a guy on potential to sit behind some guy for a few years. God almighty some people are so freaking dumb. Including McShay and Kiper. I'm glad they are never right though or we'd have Blaine Gabbert. I trust our front office. They usually get the first pick right.

The issue with Brockers is that he has only played 2 years of college ball. He has great potential and could be a dominant DT. It will be interesting to see if we are willing to wait for him for a year or two to develop. He reminds me of Johnson several years ago. A raw talent that needs time to develop but will be worth it to a team willing to be patient. The issue will be will we want to do that or will we need a first rounder to instantly perform. If so we might go for guys like Couples or Ingram who are more experienced.

i fuging love how everyone on here thinks they know so much about brockers when I garauntee they hadn't heard about him until about a month ago. Just because a player is getting hype doesn't mean crap. "Brockers is the greatest thing ever" "we have to draft brockers" stfu, you morons don't know anything about the dude. I don't either, but from the times I've seen him play, he sucks. I don't give 2 toots about potential. We don't have that luxury to draft a guy on potential to sit behind some guy for a few years. God almighty some people are so freaking dumb. Including McShay and Kiper. I'm glad they are never right though or we'd have Blaine Gabbert. I trust our front office. They usually get the first pick right.

you really have no fuging idea how the draft works, do you

drafting Brockers is basically saying drafting those two dt's last yr were wasted picks.

No it isn't. Not at all - it'd be saying that we are determined to building quality depth on the interior of our D-Line.

It does acknowledge those 3rd rounders aren't rookie probowlers, but we already knew that.

His inexperience hurts him imo.
for how long? forever?

drafting Brockers is basically saying drafting those two dt's last yr were wasted picks.
no, it's saying that this team is commited to making sure that they have a solid presence on the Dline.

The giants seem to draft a DE/DT every year in the 1st 3 rounds. Looks to be working for them.

This argument wouldn't have worked last year.

I still really want a CB in the 1st 2 rounds. I really can't take another year with Capt starting at CB.

I agree with this.

I will say regarding the first round...you throw a solid DT in there, you make CJ and the Kraken better instantly. Ron Edwards or McClain might actually show up. Less time to throw makes Gamble and our '2nd Round Pick' :D better.

i fuging love how everyone on here thinks they know so much about brockers when I garauntee they hadn't heard about him until about a month ago. Just because a player is getting hype doesn't mean crap. "Brockers is the greatest thing ever" "we have to draft brockers" stfu, you morons don't know anything about the dude. I don't either, but ....tumblr_lgoh59iBov1qzaxefo1_400.jpg
y tho?

Archived