• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panther's helmets changing. Uni's staying the same.

Cat'sGrowl

Yeah, that is a bad point. Why would he say the jerseys aren't changing but the helmets are if the only change to the helmets was the logo?

You think they are just gonna keep the old logo on the jersey? lol

The logo will change on both. Therefore, the "new" helmet isn't just a logo change.

I don't believe anything from anyone. All I know is, we will all be let down in some way.

Honestly? The old coot probably forgot there's a logo on the sleeve.

I'm telling you that the Helmets are going to be black; the stripes will go from the black they are now to white with the blue outline, the color will match the new logo. Could look slick or it could take some getting used to. Expect it to fit better than a lot are expecting bc the new nike uniforms while the same will be sleeker just by design style alone.

Right, cause you seen green eagles, red falcons, and blue lions on a daily basis

Fair enough.

I still thinks it's dumb as poo to minimize the color of least significance though.

Black - color of a panther

Blue - the color most associated with the Carolinas

White - Uhm, like because, uhm, like, you know because like white is kinda like a color that is representative of the team, uh, because, uh, or no, it's like more to do with the state, because the clouds and stuff are white

White always seemed like the accent color to me. I've always thought it dumb that we wear the whites over 50% of the year.

Archived