• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I Just Watched 6 Games Worth Of Quinton Coples Snaps...

Catalyst

Its not just that you based your opinion from redtube... It's that you laced your OP with such harsh language.

If you would have said, " I don't think is pass rush skill translate to the NFL game based on his lack of quick first step and ability to break through double teams" instead of "he is fuggin teerblle just dawful!"

Like P55 said, you used that type of language to stir up people, then act upset when people break down your OP.

If you are going to make an OP about how we should avoid a certain player, try to use more articulate language. It helps if your goal is to have a rational debate.

Don't be like that, it is game tape. You guys act like the coaches have this special tape that shows a players attributes like you find in a video game.

until you seen actual game tape, and it's obvious you haven't, it is obvious how little you can watch of a single player.

Quinn thus far looks like he was overdrafted, he hasn't done well at all in the NFL. I believe the Rams had him 4th or 5th on their DE depth chart at one point and they're not exactly overflowing with talent.

quinn has had good performances and was rendered ineffective in some games. that's not bad for a rookie

This "you saw it on Youtube so it doesn't count" argument is one of the most desperate in Huddle history.

Not close to the"I saw game film on Youtube and based on my observations and using up my own system have evaluated him as" type of irrefutable proof which is better of course than official stats.

it's still 10X more than what 99% of people here base their opinions off of.

i'm waiting for everyone whining about using 6 game videos to give a full college career coaches tape breakdown of his play

it's a piss poor evaluation to be honest

he talked nothing specific about containment against the run, hand placement, getting pressure and hurrying the QB. you don't even need to be able to access game tape you can find it on youtube. SCP basically went looking for Coples videos with his mind already made up.

Archived