• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

would you pay chud more than rivera?

no. i'd give them both raises to keep them around.

and saying that chud is overrated around here.....meh. players seems to talk about him just as highly but whatever. huddle experts know all.

But that is what is expected of them. If the players went around saying coach sux, team sux, front office sux, top cats sux etc their employment with the panthers would be shortened don't you think. Same as most any other job if you bad mouth your boss or company that employees you you will be dealt with.

Similiar or same maybe, more I don't think that would happen.

This would be more up to Chudz than anyone. If he wants to be a head coach and run his own show then there really isn't anything we can do about it. BUT if he wants to be apart of something special then you might get him to stay. Cam Newton is not your everyday type of athlete. There ave been many coordinators that have been coordinators for a long time. Will Chudz be a long time coordinator. I don't think so. I think he will be gone soon. I just hope Shula takes the job and doesn't want to move on. I would hope that if Chudz does leave someone from his philosophy tree takes over.

no. i'd give them both raises to keep them around.

and saying that chud is overrated around here.....meh. players seems to talk about him just as highly but whatever. huddle experts know all.

But that is what is expected of them. If the players went around saying coach sux, team sux, front office sux, top cats sux etc their employment with the panthers would be shortened don't you think. Same as most any other job if you bad mouth your boss or company that employees you you will be dealt with.

so we aren't supposed to believe them? they really think that he's overrated just a bit...that it's all cam...that they are just towing the company line?

again...meh.....

Guys like Petrino, Shula are always available. They are former Hc's who lost their previous jobs for whatever reason.

crap...i wouldn't mind at all going after gus malzahn. dude's brilliant and one of the best and most progressive and innovative offensive minds in football.

Funny joke. Somehow Smitty is just wide open all the times. Yah and that's bc of Chud duh

Smitty got open in Davidson's offense....just didnt have a QB often hanging in their and letting it rip.

People also forget.... from a pure play calling aspect Chud did a lot head scratching stuff. Once Cam got better and CAM asked for his Auburn spread option then people thought Chud was a genious.

Cam > Chud. Not an insult to Chud. But Cam just went off. Norv's son brought most of those gadget plays

Thing about Chud I hope he fixes is calling long bombs on 3rd down when we only needed 1 or 2 yards.

I think that's a good call but it should only be on longer developing routes. That way it leaves the option for Cam to scramble for a 1st. Much more deadly option than just running it. I don't have a ton of faith in the O-line honestly. I think Cam and the option has made them look better than they are.

• 3 months later...

Archived