• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Huddle Workout Warriors

Darth Biscuit

I will tell you that I begun to see gains when I got my diet right. I was working out hard but still skinny.

what did you change?

Just taking a shot in the dark here but I'm guessing he wasn't sucking back a 2pc from Bojangles on the way to the gym lol

i had a 2pc leg and thigh dinner with sides of mashed potatoes and mac n' cheese and was reminded how goddamn fuging amazingly good bojangles is, and why i almost never eat there since i felt my arteries clogging on the way to the gym afterwards

I do a full body workout twice a week.

Pushups - 110 mainly as warmup

Incline bench - 3 reps of 6-10

Bench dips - 3 sets of 30

Shoulder press - 3 sets 6-10

Tricep extension - 3 sets 6-10

Tricep push downs - 3 sets 6-10

dumbbell curls - 3 sets 6-10

dumbbell shoulder fly - 3 sets of 10

Squats with weights - 3 sets of 20 each

Incline situps - 3 sets of between 15-20 each

I will tell you that I begun to see gains when I got my diet right. I was working out hard but still skinny.

No targeted back work?

20 rep squats?

I started trail running recently. It's so much harder than running roads (duh). I did 12 miles today and have a 30k coming up on May 16th. My goal is to run an ultra marathon by this fall. I'll start with a 50k and see if I want to do a 50 miler after that.

I don't know about the rest of you but taking cold showers after hard physical activity has completely changed me. It's like what Olsen does only without the extra thousand a month

I've heard that this is good for your muscles... the thought of it makes me cringe tho...

I wanted to try for a new PR on deads Monday night but I forgot my @$#%^@ chalk... so I settled for heavy chained rack pulls.

Been a while since I updated but there's not much to report.

My weight loss is pretty much over. Stuck at 94lbs lost. Wanted to hit 100 but gains from lifting are preventing that from happening.

Started back squats again and upped my curl, triceps press, ab, and shoulder press weight.

Archived