• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Escalators at B.o.A

Panthersfan704

Do you think we should implement these in the future? I've been to other NFL stadiums and to get to the upper levels they either have escalators or a circle ramp...Not the kind we have at B.o.A that's a pain to go up and down....who's the bright minded architecture that decided that when they built the stadium...just a thought...

THere is the fact that the stadium experience is something they are concerned about improving. Aside from the fact that there are the elderly, the handicapped, small children, people recovering from surgery, etc. there is simply a convenience factor that makes going to a game more pleasant. This is an entertainment facility, not Gold's gym. If I have 3 children and grandpa with me, I may feel uneasy about using the elevator when there are handicapped people waiting for it. I have seen a line outside the elevators.

The ol "If you are not like me then I lack the capacity to understand or tolerate you" mentality. Surely if you cannot walk the rather steep ramps to the 500 sections, you must be fat or lazy. I bet those who think so do not use the remote control at home, instead opting for a brisk walk to the TV.

Archived