• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Week 3 @ N.Y. Jets

Catalyst

I like how we have one bad preseason game & people are ready to jump off bridges. Then we have a good game this weekend & everyone is back on the "Super Bowl" bandwagon. I have a feeling the NY Jets game will not be as easy as we all (some) assume. Plus in the real scheme of things winning or losing in the preseason does not mean much, as it is more about finding the best guys that fit our plans. Sure I WANT us to win but I will not be upset if we lose. I just want us to get through it & find those key players.

Watching The Jets game last night was rough. The Golden Calf of Bristol doesn't go through his progressions worth a damn. He's awful. That pick 6 from Sanchize was even better. Shonnon Greene hasn't progressed since his rookie season as well. Their offense is completely fuged. Also, I named Shonn Shannon because he runs like a bitch.

Their talents are also enhanced by the strength of their DL unit....place any of them alone on a less than stellar squad and you might see a different result. Not saying they wouldn't still stand out, but maybe their effectiveness would be diminished.

Archived