• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

stewart and tolbert injury update

It was not a high ankle sprain. The high sprain comes from the foot rolling inward towards the opposite leg. Stews foot rolled to the outside which makes it just a common sprain. He should be completely ready for opening week. And no I'm not a doctor but this is common knowledge.

It was not a high ankle sprain. The high sprain comes from the foot rolling inward towards the opposite leg. Stews foot rolled to the outside which makes it just a common sprain. He should be completely ready for opening week. And no I'm not a doctor but this is common knowledge.

That is exactly what happened though. His foot rolled inward toward his opposite leg. What happened to Stew is exactly how high ankle sprains occur.

http://www.aidmyankle.com/high-ankle-sprains.php

When Collinsworth said that last night, That was when I started muting the game. I can't understand why a former player would ever say something like that.

Because its true. We have one of the deepest backfields in the game. If any team could overcome an injury at that spot, its us.

Don't come to the huddle and expect replies with common knowledge.

Archived