• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The problem Maybe Chud...

redbuddha

Very few plays have all deep routes.

Almost all plays have a deep, intermediate, and short routes.

Where Cam decides to go with the ball is his choice.

You ever watch vintage Mike Martz or Oakland a couple seasons ago? You realize what they were doing in the pass game right?

There was a reason why Cam attempted a bigger % of 20+ yard throws than any QB in recent NFL history.....and it wasn't bc he overlooked Williams once. Barber was taking away his screen and check down.....was wanting everything else too deep.

A simple slant or out route or short hook would have done wonders....as would actually running.

Carolina passing game is considered a big chunk attack....Chud took that too far. Rivera will fix that.

O-line gave Cam no time and D-Will nowhere to run, combine that with two poor decisions by Cam and it's no wonder why we lost a close game.

Matthew Stafford made 3 poor decisions and the team still manage to win. How is that?

Funny how Cam gets so much made when in throws Ints regardless of the outcome but not other QBs like Matthew.

Matthew Stafford made 3 poor decisions and the team still manage to win. How is that?

Funny how Cam gets so much made when in throws Ints regardless of the outcome but not other QBs like Matthew.

Yep....QBs make multiple mistakes and win all the time.

Cam is forced to play error free to win a game. Has never won a game being allowed a mistake

CRA, it surprises me how little you pay attention to our offense.

Doesn't surprise me ya go on and on, without paying attention.

Makes most debates with ya, not worth the time.

If you aren't willing to pay attention, it doesn't matter what is put in front of you.

Doesn't surprise me that when I simply ask you what specifically you think I said is made up.....you duck the question and just keep talking noise.

You don't have to agree with me....but I at least am more than happy to show you reasons my opinions are formed. But clearly you don't want to go down that road.

Do you know why people hated Mike Martz late in his career? Chud had a little more Martz in him on Sunday than he did last year.

This just can't happen. 63 gets thrown down like a rag doll. And the entire DLine swims through...

Guess what Offense...what the Jets and Bucs did already to us...That's what's coming every week...

what is cam doing when he first gets the ball?

it's almost as if he's trying to hand it off right there at the line...to no one.

I said it in another thread and I'll say it again here. I was jealous watching the San Fran and Green Bay game. SF runs an efficient pro style offense that keeps their D well rested.

I was really jealous watching Foxy and the Broncos beat the Steelers. (Both with good efficient pro style offenses.)

I think out o-lines strength is run blocking. Our game plan doesn't utilize it.

We have too many great running backs to abandon the run.

Cam is too good of a quarterback to be running this gimmicky college offense. I understand last year, but it's time to take off the training wheels.

This type of offense only won us 6 games last year and it only won Denver 8.

I don't miss Foxball, but I'd prefer something in between that and what we have now.

Dude, I felt the same way when watching the Ravens. I don't understand why we didn't get under center, bring in a fullback, and play action pass them to death.

what is cam doing when he first gets the ball?

it's almost as if he's trying to hand it off right there at the line...to no one.

It looks like a mis-direction option play going to DWill on the other side. But there are multiple defenders crashing down on Cam by the time the misdirection is happening. Or it could be an ugly broken ass play. Either way this poo has to stop. When we were successful last season we lined up with our 2 TEs and ran and passed out of that formation. Screens. Draws. Seam routes.

Actual real Professional plays

Weren't the Lions playing the Rams? not comparable

CRA, it surprises me how little you pay attention to our offense.

Doesn't surprise me ya go on and on, without paying attention.

Makes most debates with ya, not worth the time.

If you aren't willing to pay attention, it doesn't matter what is put in front of you.

Why are you constantly a douche bag? You are literally this biggest TOOL on this forum.

CRA made a point about deep routes all game.

An example- smith our best WR....is on a deep route early in the game on a 3rd down....why is our best offensive threat on a deep route when we only needed 8 yds for the first?

Riddle me that ?!?

Yep....QBs make multiple mistakes and win all the time.

Cam is forced to play error free to win a game. Has never won a game being allowed a mistake

Truth, but why do you think that is? Last year I would say it was because of the defense, but why was that against the Buc's. After re-watching the game, I feel strongly that the block punt was the difference maker. I really feel we would've won that game if they didn't block that punt.

Archived