• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Atlanta is going to be the team to beat in the NFCS.

Hotsauce

I, admittedly, didn't watch the game. But 4 Turnovers is a lot to give up. I mean we basically only had one against the Saints, and pretty much dominated that game.

However, give credit where credit is due, there offense is good and defense is, at the very least, opportunistic. Looks like our division race is going to be a tight one.

Getting a win Thursday would be huge, as we have a ton of time to prep and rest for the Falcons, which would be another huge win. Schedule gets better after that.

Peyton gift wrapped the game to them early and often.

Our run game should be able to run wild on ATL thus opening up the deep ball and passing game.

ATL's running game is on a steep decline; and fast. If we can stop the run as I anticipate we will, get consistent pressure against a weaker o-line than that in NO, this game becomes winnable and very competitive.

I like our chances.

ryan is gonna pick us apart. i view this game as tougher than the saints.

He'll dink and dunk like usual, and will just manage the game like he's asked too.

Ryan is average like Alex Smith. Has a great surrounding cast and great coaches. They called him Matty Ice in college because he is clutch, but so far in the NFL he's proven to break down and lose every big game in his career.

If our D-line can pressure him like Bree's, I'm confident our corners can shut down at least one of the their star receivers like we've done the past two weeks.

ATL has no pass rush, Supercam is going to be dancing all over that field.

Broncos have a better pass rush than we do, and they didn't do much.

That doesn't get me excited.

We always have problems with atlanta, and now most of you sound like it's gonna be a easy win.

thats how the huddle operates. every win and all the sudden we are super bowl bound and will be remembered as the greatest team in history.

one loss and we are discussing the draft

Yeh, their D is stifling Manning...already 3 interceptions. Ryan looking good also, but of course it ain't the postseason.

You guys are forgetting that manning threw 3 interceptions last week too. This is not the same Manning right now.

He is rusty...making bad decisions....and does NOT have the arm strength he once did. His balls over 20+ yards look like ducks.

Atlanta's offense was given the ball on their own side of the field 3 times in the first quarter, and managed 13 points from that. Outside of that they were OK, but not great.

So far they have beaten a really, really bad Chiefs team (see this past week's game for confimation of that) and a team with a QB who giftwrapped the game for them from the start. They are a good team (and everyone knew that), but they are NOT anything special.

As others have said, ATL did not do much with those 'gifts' from Manning and they were gifts.

Some teams match up well with the Panthers and some don't. Atlanta and their coach seem to have the Panthers number, if not, they can jus watch the Bucs defense.

Hate the Falcons, hope for the best but IMO no one should under estimate them.

Hopefully we come out of the Giants game without injuries and with the 10 days off that will help some of the walking bruised and wounded...but, Carolina has to run, big time run, no mistakes, and keep Julio and company off the field.

Some Thoughts:

The Giant game is huge for us (stating the obvious)

Agree with Raleigh-Panther..No injuries and 10 days to prep (and a win) would be more than huge.

Mike Nolan really has the Falcon D playing above them self...Can Cam deal with the multiple looks they were giving Peyton last night?

Gruden went full homo over the Atlanta D.

I really, really hate the Atlanta Falcons.

ATL is beatable, but I think we split with them each winning their home game. ATL d was pumped up for the monday night game. John Fox cant figure this team out. Also Peyton hasnt played ATl really combined with rust = result. Peyton figured them out too late and couldnt get out of the hole. I believe Peyton bounces back next week and beats houston. He should know their tendences in and out. Atl looks good but its only been 2 weeks.

Archived